Author Topic: Tred Barta Hunt Show at Alexacarri Plantation this Friday Night on VERSUS  (Read 19718 times)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
OOhhhhh!!! The images in my mind!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
I kinda like his hunting shows, but I'm like Pat-if I was on his boat fishing with him, he would go to Davy Jones' Locker with an anchor chain wrapped around his neck.
If I talked to my wife the way he talked to his girlfriend in the "yellow."  I would be shark chum.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline D. Tiller

Havnt seen much of his shows. What the heck did he say to her?

Man, never treat your significant other badly. Besides being not right its dang dangerous!  >:(
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
He gave her so much trash for wearing "yellow" on his boat.  When they weren't catching anything, he blamed her for wearing yellow.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline billy

I like Tred Barta.  I've watched several of his episodes.  Although I don't care for his fishing episodes, I do like the hunting shows. 

By the way, did ya'll ever see the episode 2 years ago when he killed that Grizzly with his longbow?  That was very cool.  But I think they should do a show about someone who makes all their own bows and arrows and hunts a grizzly with stone points!  Yeah!!
Marietta, Georgia

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
I like Tred Barta.  I've watched several of his episodes.  Although I don't care for his fishing episodes, I do like the hunting shows. 

By the way, did ya'll ever see the episode 2 years ago when he killed that Grizzly with his longbow?  That was very cool.  But I think they should do a show about someone who makes all their own bows and arrows and hunts a grizzly with stone points!  Yeah!!
Saw one where he shot a bear at point blank, but it wasn't a Griz. The one I saw was a brown colored black bear. I would like to see that.  One day I'm going to get me a Griz on the ground using predator calls and my sticks and rocks.  Even Bob tells me I am nuts, so I must really be out there.  :P :-\ Justin

SW Utah

Offline D. Tiller

Yep! Gots to have some stone rollen arround if ya goin after bear up close an personal with bow and stones. Sugestion...wear runnin sneakers!!!  ;D

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
  The scheduling must be different here.All I got was Tred trieing to shoot a goose.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Yep! Gots to have some stone rollen arround if ya goin after bear up close an personal with bow and stones. Sugestion...wear runnin sneakers!!!  ;D
No the rocks aren't rolling. They are fastened securely to the end of the sticks.  ;D I'm not trying to outrun a bear. I got sharp pointy things to fling.  And if that don't work, there ain't no point in running. Justin

SW Utah

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

Runnin' sneakers aint gonna help ya. Yer ded, ya hope ifn ya sticks an stones dont work an he sees er smells ya. End of story, nice knowin' ya bro ! :'(...bob

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Eddie, thats all I got too.    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline D. Tiller

Justin, I thinks ya gots a new momiker ... "Bear Skat"!  When bear and hunter collide!!! Wear "Bear Skat!" Guaranted to make you go down easier! Paw licking good to the last hunter!!!!   :o :o ;D ;D :o :o

Offline Ocmulgee Ogre

Sorry for crying "wolf".  The website and show's producer both said it was going to air at that time.  If I know with 100% certainty when it airs, I'll repost it.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
  I heard the show was on down here Friday night, I missed it.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Mark Smeltzer

Re: Tred Barta Hunt Show at Alexacarri Plantation this Friday Night on VERSUS
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2007, 12:10:15 pm »
I liked him until I saw his caribou hunt. He made some bad choices on that show.

Mark