Main Discussion Area > Bows

California style short bow

<< < (5/6) > >>

Prarie Bowyer:

--- Quote from: Bryce21 on March 08, 2012, 03:00:11 am ---Ed scott makes a dang fine bow. I know the one your talking about and that's bow of like a hybrid bow. Mix between American flatbow/holmgaard. He has an interview video on youtube about this style of bow which is worth watching.

You did a very nice job I'm sure ed would agree :D

--- End quote ---

Yea there is a short version and a long version.  Bring the popcorn.

Bryce:

--- Quote from: Prarie Bowyer on March 08, 2012, 03:17:26 am ---
--- Quote from: Bryce21 on March 08, 2012, 03:00:11 am ---Ed scott makes a dang fine bow. I know the one your talking about and that's bow of like a hybrid bow. Mix between American flatbow/holmgaard. He has an interview video on youtube about this style of bow which is worth watching.

You did a very nice job I'm sure ed would agree :D

--- End quote ---

Yea there is a short version and a long version.  Bring the popcorn.

--- End quote ---

Gotta watch the long. The guy is interesting. Would love to meet him

Oglala Bowyer:
I met the guy and he is interesting.  In fact, he gave me a hickory and an osage stave as a gift.  Turned the hickory into a missile launcher  ;D.  At this moment, i'm working on the osage.  It will be a double curve horse bow.  Ed is a genuine human being.  He allows the neighborhood kids to come and shoot.  All they have to do is knock on his door .

Bryce:

--- Quote from: Oglala Bowyer on March 08, 2012, 10:47:15 am ---I met the guy and he is interesting.  In fact, he gave me a hickory and an osage stave as a gift.  Turned the hickory into a missile launcher  ;D.  At this moment, i'm working on the osage.  It will be a double curve horse bow.  Ed is a genuine human being.  He allows the neighborhood kids to come and shoot.  All they have to do is knock on his door .

--- End quote ---

He seems like the type of guy that would make all the kids bows just to make them smile.

Gus:
Man,

I like the lines of this little bow...

A Lot!

-gus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version