Author Topic: trade for a DRon special!  (Read 1517 times)

Offline DRon knife

trade for a DRon special!
« on: March 10, 2012, 07:03:09 pm »
Hi ya'll, I'm in the market for some snake skins to put on one of my bows. For trade I will make you a DRON 'special' (6"ring chaser draw knife) or a DRon 'shredder' (8"+ draw knife). I'm not particular to the kind of snake skins as long as there the same kind of snake,rattle snake would be a plus!!

Offline lowell

Re: trade for a DRon special!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 10:16:11 pm »
Here are 4 skins I would trade....the  top is rattle snake, then 3 bull or fox snakes.  The middle 2 are the closest match.  The shortest is 43-44 inches long.  If interested I would trade any 3 you would want.
My son says I shoot a stick with a stick!!

Offline DRon knife

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 11:39:58 pm »
good looking skins Lowell,I would probably be interested in the bull,to bad you don't have a match for the rattle snake. What kind of knife might you be interested in? Ron

Offline lowell

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 12:05:17 am »
I would be interested in the 6" ring chaser.

If you are interested.....I would send all 4 skins.  Not sure why the one skin is so black.....maybe the time of the year??  It shows better color on the back side.  Maybe it would look better after the scales were removed.

Ya...wish I had another rattle snake for you!!  Find 1 more rattle snake and you can do 2 bows!! 8)

Lowell
My son says I shoot a stick with a stick!!

Offline DRon knife

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 12:31:49 pm »
AWESOME!! Lowell,shoot me a pm so I won't forget to make you one,its easier to keep track of who wants one that way,thanks.Ron

TurtleCreek

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 02:25:59 pm »
  These are awesome knives guys......  I chased a ring on ERC for the first time and mine worked perfectly.