Author Topic: Twin sister 1st borned & 2nd.  (Read 23222 times)

Offline Gordon

Re: Twin sister 1st borned & 2nd.
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 02:39:28 am »
Two peas in a pod - what a great set of bows. You sure do some nice work.
Gordon

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2007, 05:59:14 am »
Dana ,makete wished yall could make it down sometime,we always have a good time.
Thanks Marc,OldBow I appreshate it, and Gordon you do also,where you been ant seen
you on for a while. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

makete

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 10:21:27 am »
Dana that would be cool to trip on down to Pappy's. Road trip!!!!! Maybe we could even look for some of them snakes on the way down. We'll have to take a truck so we can also pick up some road kill. :D :D. Can't come empty handed, have to have something for them all to eat from us. ;D ;D Maybe we could bring down some "live" burbots, let em see what our fishes look like. lmrao!!! May be alotta fun. I've also wanted to send some of our iron wood and wild black cherry down there to see what they could make out of it.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 10:54:56 am »
eelpout, pasties, and lutefisk and fer desert some Mackinaw Island fudge yummy ;D makete I have every
intention of going to the next one if god or the wife don't interfer. Of course we would have to hide the fudge from Marie and Sarah ;D
I talked with my son he's in Georgia and he would like to make it over if he can get the time off.
We will have to hook up here one of these weekends heck its only about a 40 min drive,
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Gordon

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 11:48:40 am »
Pappy, been getting ready for elk season which starts tomorrow. I haven't had much time to post. But I just couldn't pass on your bows.
Gordon

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2007, 11:52:31 am »
Yall come on,Gordan thanks for the complement and good luck on the Elk season ,hope
you get a big one.Shoot straight. :) ;)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good