Author Topic: THANK YOU TOWER!!!!!  (Read 1271 times)

Offline maddog314

THANK YOU TOWER!!!!!
« on: April 09, 2012, 11:25:13 pm »
I was having an amazing day today mowing my lawn and enjoying my family on my day off and..... I got a box of ROKS in the mail!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Tower this stuff is amazing!
Micah

Offline TRACY

Re: THANK YOU TOWER!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 11:45:50 pm »
VEry cool! Must be an excellent feeling getting a box o'rock in the mail like that. Very nice point!

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline JEB

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 01:06:16 am »
Tower is a good guy.  He took my wife and I out to gather some material last month while we were in Texas.  Looks like some of the same type material.  I cooked some in a roaster and it buttered up real nice.

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 01:10:39 am »
Yeah, he is a great guy!! He sent me a box of rocks along with the P.I.T.H. point he sent me.  Great working stuff!!
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 07:16:35 am »
I'm gonna have to meet this Tower guy one of these days ;). You'd think living in the same state we could just run down somewhere and do a little knapping or rock hounding :D. I like that point Micah, my fav type!
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline maddog314

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 11:29:16 am »
Thanks Cowboy. The one side staled a little early and I worked some more on simitry. it would be a good canadate for a dimond file. anyhow this rock makes me want to move to texas!
Micah

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 12:07:00 pm »
YUP, Tower is great!  I got a box of rock like that once from him too. Most of it tuned into gravel though.  :( :-[ dpg
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)