Author Topic: Primitive and Traditional Archery in North Carolina  (Read 29197 times)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: Primitive and Traditional Archery in North Carolina
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 07:27:57 pm »
Memorial day weekend. The last weekend in May Mark your calendars. It is a gigantic time. Loads of fun for the whole family. I will be there.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline madcrow

• Swift, Silent, and covered in wood shavings.
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 12:35:14 am »
Most of the local archery clubs have slots for trad shooters.  Trad is all me and my bro shoot.  You may get sneers and snickers from the boys still on training wheels, just robinhood one of their arrows and sneer back.  Hey nugget, I am about 35 miles away from you, stuck in Boonville.  Howdy neighbor.

Offline nugget

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 08:31:13 am »
Well howdy neighbor. We ought to get together and shoot around. Go stumpin
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline madcrow

• Swift, Silent, and covered in wood shavings.
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 09:18:54 pm »
That works for me.  I like like killing those vicious stumps.  It also gives me a good reason to make more arrows. ;D

Offline nugget

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 11:52:39 am »
I make them even if I don't need them. Let me know when you want to shoot.

Offline nugget

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 12:49:32 am »
The Cta has a monthly shoot Jan 12th in Maiden N.C. lunch will be served at 12:00

Offline howie87

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 06:10:42 am »
im going to be looking at starting an archery club in the guilford county area when i get out of the army next year.  recently got into bow making and looking for some like minded individuals in the area to join me and my friends in some shooting and hunting.