Linked Events

• Elm Hall, MI Stick Bow Shoot: August 03, 2012 - August 05, 2012

Author Topic: Elm Hall, MI Stick Bow shoot....its a goodin'!  (Read 21427 times)

Offline DGF

Re: Elm Hall, MI Stick Bow shoot....its a goodin'!
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2012, 01:38:19 am »
It was good seeing everyone again.

The 12oz curl rehab went well. The doctors orders were to keep it elevated and cold, and I'm not one to argue with doctors. Anytime I'm outdoors with a beer above shoulder level it's a good time.

I had a great time shooting the courses and meeting some new folks. The food was outstanding. I'll for sure be there next year. If I have  a camper by then I may even drag the wife along.

-Dan
Wyoming, MI

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: Elm Hall, MI Stick Bow shoot....its a goodin'!
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2012, 04:23:31 pm »
This is from Brent and Brian, they set up the WHOLE event with lots of member help.

"As a member of the club and organizer of the stick bow shoot along with Brian (Rocky). I want to thank all those who were there for coming and making it a blast of a weekend. Cant say enough about the people that attend and the many new people there this last weekend. Great crowd and great people make it exciting and well worth the effort to put that kind of event on. We had alot of fun and we look forward to next year.

Its hard to get to meet everyone that may have called me or Brian and got information on the event and made the trip to the shoot. I hope you made it and had a great time. We hope you come back and tell your friends about the shoot. We are making plans for next year and we hope you all do as well.

Pappy it was great to see you as always. Your presence is amazing. People look forward to seeing you. Your a class act!

Chris thanks for pushing the shoot on the websites, as it makes a difference.

I hope everyone has a great & safe upcoming hunting season and we look forward to next year with everyone."

Take care!
Brent
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.