Author Topic: Re-introduction.  (Read 4995 times)

Offline badcolesonbad

Re-introduction.
« on: May 27, 2012, 04:26:51 pm »
I signed up awhile back, but due to a few bumps in the road of life I bowed out of not only hanging out on archery sites, but archery in general. My bows have no arrows, and where covered in a fine layer of dust. That has changed. Work is picking up, the outlook is getting better and I have restarted my regression into the old ways of archery, and primitive living. Im into slings and baskets at this point, but my archery is about to get started up again here soon. Im currently shooting my laminated bows. I sold off my wheels as I feel as I have gone as far as I can go in that aspect of archery, and was bored with it. Im a lousy shot with traditional gear, but I am having for working on fixing that. I have been a reader of primitive archery off and on since 2000 I think, but can say for sure that it was one of the publications that planted the seed for my current interest today. I see allot of you are in Texas, and hope to bump into you as well as some non Texans at some point. Thats about it. Have a good weekend all.

Offline k-hat

Re: Re-introduction.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 05:08:58 pm »
Welcome back to the regression ;D   What part of the grand state are you from?  I'm Dallas area, there's a few of us round these parts :)

Offline badcolesonbad

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:21:03 am »
South east. Dickinson for now. Getting ready to move to Kemah as soon as I find a spot for the right price, as well as the right location.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 09:24:49 am »
Welcome back,glad things are working out. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 02:10:21 am »
Welcome back,glad things are working out. :) :)
   Pappy

Ya ya.. What he said  :D

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 12:29:03 pm »
Its allways good to hear things are looking up !!
Guy
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline stickbender

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 01:14:35 am »

Just remember, when you are so far down, that you have to look up just to see bottom.....Whose bottom it is makes a big difference!  ;) ::)  Glad things are picking up, for you!  There are a lot of Texacans on here, so you are in good company.  In fact my ancestors on my Father's side are from some where in Texas, then moved to Ga.  Well actually they came over withthe first settlers, in America, and lived in Conn. then moved to Texas, and finally to  Ga.   Welcome back. 8)

Wayne