Linked Events

• 4th Annual IBO Traditional World: July 20, 2012 - July 22, 2012

Author Topic: 4th Annual IBO Traditional World at TwinOaks  (Read 9791 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
4th Annual IBO Traditional World at TwinOaks
« on: May 31, 2012, 06:39:55 am »
TwinOaks Bowhunters will again host the 4th IBO Traditional World. it will be the
20/21/22 of July 2012.Their will be 3  20 target IBO ranger and also a 25 target Hunters Challenge range for ones that don't want to compete in the IBO world.
Lots of vendors for your needs and like always at TwinOaks lot of stuff going on in the shop and napping pit. It ant the Classic but still a very good shoot,lots of good folk/food and fun.Come visit I think you will enjoy.for info contact me at
[markbaggett@detdist.com] home 931-362-3717. The primitive class has grown over the last 3 years but I would love to see it really grow so come on out. Free camping and fire wood ,water on site. Consessions open Friday through Sunday
6am till close. This will be the last time at TwinOaks for a while so if you are close and can take the time come on over. :) :) :)
   Pappy

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:08:02 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
Re: 4th Annual IBO Traditional World
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 10:17:17 am »
Oh, how I'd love to be there.  We'll know what Wee-wicki decides to do, by then.  Might be a last minute decision.  Of course, gotta run it by Miss Heather.   O:)
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:22:29 am »
She said its "okay" Matt, you can go buddy!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 12:49:33 pm »
Love to have yall again Matt,but understand,don't want Heather to produce down there, ;) ;D we all know how to field dress a deer but ant sure we could handle that.  ;) ;D ;D ;D Tell her to hang in,I know she will do good.  :) I do hope to see yall at ElmHall,that is my plan as of now. Pearl you ought to make the drive,love to have a buch of selfbows guy/gals there.That would be way cool. :) I know Gary plans to come Davy from NY also and hope Al can make it back.He came last year and really seemed to enjoy it. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline MWirwicki

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 03:26:06 pm »
Pappy:  I spoke with Al, last weekend and seems like he is still up in the air about being able to attend.  Life gets in the way sometimes but, I know that the desire is there.  If I go, it would be without the rest of the family. 
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 03:46:44 pm »
Pappy I fully intend on making it down to the Classic as soon as the confirmation's slow down at church! WHEW! I would hitch hike, walk or ride a bike if I had to. As far as the IBO's,  I have to play at a Susan B Komen Fund raiser that weekend and cant miss it. We can meet up at Elm Hall and discuss the "details" over a few dozen beers.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline MWirwicki

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 11:56:39 pm »
I don't know Susan, but I'll get in on the dozen or so.   >:D
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 06:23:13 am »
 ;) ;D ;D ;D sounds like a plan. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 07:03:55 am »
Little over a month away,should start making plans.Looks like we are going to get a big group 8 or 9 selfbows folks from TX. I wanted to make a good showing in that class and looks like we will. Very cool. Hope to see some of yall in July. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Stiks-N-Strings

• life really is pretty damn simple, just live it!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 12:28:26 am »
Pappy if I can get away that weekend I'll bring my selfbow, won't be be putting on a show though LOL
learned a great deal many things during my absence the last few years,
True friends are rare and priceless.
You always think it won’t happen to you, well it can it will. Such is life, it ain't fair and shows no indifference. Enjoy it anyway

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 07:18:25 am »
Cool,hope you can make it,I won't put on a show either but do plan on shooting this year. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 08:34:07 am »
A month and counting,targets arrived Friday,80 new McKenzie's,got them unboxed and one range out of 4 ready to be set,hope to have all that done the first week of July,come on down and help us shoot them up. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 07:35:22 am »
1 month from today !!!!!!!! 2 ranges cleaned and ready to set,2 more to go. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 04:50:39 pm »
We will be there and from what I understand so will Tony Kinton.  Also sound like some good vendors. Pappy, is Archery Tag still lined up to come?  I want to meet those guys!
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 07:06:35 am »
Sorry Marie,but no.We decided that ant the best thing to promote at a shoot and to be honest we have so much going on and room issues we decided against it.
I do have you a spot saved under the big tent,any preference where ? We plane on putting some TwinOaks flyers on the table,that is great new about Tony,hope he can make it.  :) Should be a good crowd from the responce I have been getting,got an email today from some folks from Austria/Europe and have been getting calls and emails from all over the  Country and world so should truly be a world shoot. Lots to do but I am really getting excited,can't wait to see some old friends and meet some new ones. We plan on start setting ranges Saturday,3 ready to set and one to get ready. See yall in a month. Marie let me know if you need any info and when you plan on being there so I can be looking for yall. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good