Author Topic: Primitive Bowhunting DVD now available!  (Read 14997 times)

Offline Dictionary

Re: Primitive Bowhunting DVD now available!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 02:47:54 pm »
awesome
"I started developing an eye for those smooth curves as a young man.  Now that my hair is greying and my middle spreading I make bows instead."

-JW_Halverson

Offline bubby

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 04:07:17 pm »
if it's as good as your youtube video's then it outta be great stuff, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline kindor

• Joshua
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 08:20:06 pm »
Just finished watching this video and  enjoyed every minute of it.  Gonna go outside and shoot for a little bit, and then, I'm gonna enjoy it again. Great video
Oregon Coast

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 12:28:46 am »
I love the video. billy did a excellent job with it. it is entertaining, and  exciting from start to finish. still waiting for the field dressing technique for the dragonflys. get this video, you wont be dissapointed.

Offline n2everythg

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 09:50:31 am »
Congrads billy! Know you have been working on that for a long time. Your itbud vids are great be the full length movie is awesome.
Nice job
N2
N2
East Coast of Nowhere

Offline Lee Vivian

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2012, 11:57:34 am »
looks like a must have video...will be placing order soon!

Offline Gordon

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2012, 06:00:59 pm »
I watched the DVD the other night and ejoyed every moment of it. What I like about it is that it shows hunting as it really is - lot's of misses, blown opportunities and frustration with a sprinkling of some really fabulous successes. The 40 yard rabbit kill shot was unbelieavable. I'm so looking forward to Part 2. Now if we could get Billy into some elk...that would be fun to watch!
Gordon

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 02:03:16 am »
Gordon, I have been trying to entice billy to come back to oregon to hunt with me, maybe we just need to up the ante a little, maybe a pack in trip next year?

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 10:25:39 am »
Just ordered the DVD!  8)
laugh. its good for ya

Offline TRACY

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2012, 11:47:52 am »
Just ordered the DVD!  8)

Same here

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline billy

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 12:50:43 pm »
Hey Tracy and Auggie,

I just got your orders and will be shipping your DVD's out to you today.  And Thanks Gordon for the feedback, I'm really glad you enjoyed the DVD.  I wanted this to be something different, far from the typical hunting shows on TV or hunting DVD's (which are usually just the same boring shows regurgitated with a different label).  I didn't push any products, advertise any services, or try to influence the viewers.  I just wanted this to be a pure hunting adventure and a story that ya'll could be a part of and share.  So I'm glad you all enjoyed it! 

And yes Dave I would love to come out to Oregon and go on another elk hunt.....that would be awesome!  I'm going on some wild pig hunts this summer and my video camera will be with me.  I'm hoping to get some shots on some pigs and capture it on video so I can put it on Vol. 2.  I'll let ya know how I do!
Marietta, Georgia

Offline tchickering

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 01:24:09 pm »
Gratz on getting your DVD out! Unfortunately I'm going to have to throw it on my birthday present list for the moment since I stumbled across your youtube videos a couple months ago and am now buying up everything I need to make bows and arrows. :) Thanks for getting me addicted to a fantastic hobby!

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 10:44:52 pm »
I just ordered it.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA

Offline billy

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2012, 01:25:33 am »
Got your order Kenny and I just packed up your DVD.  It'll be going out tomorrow!   :D   :D   :D
Marietta, Georgia

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 01:29:56 am »
I finally got some TV time, this evening and got to watch Billy's DVD. Folks, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. Get yourself some popcorn and prepare for a treat. It was obvious to me how much work went in to making it. I know your Dad would be very proud.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA