Author Topic: discovery show  (Read 4437 times)

jamie

discovery show
« on: September 10, 2007, 08:21:20 pm »
new show coming to discovery called last man standing. this group of fellas travels to different tribal areas to train and fight with the warriors . looks cool. peace

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Re: discovery show
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 01:45:48 am »
Fools! If ya be askin me!! You ever met a Warrani native or one of them other amazonian tribes? Thems tough people!!!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Loki

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 04:11:51 am »
Its was on the telly in England a couple of months ago,if i remember correctly the first show see's them wrestling with the tribes in the Amazon and they all get there arses kicked! ;D
Which is pretty much what happens all the way through the series  ;D.One notable episode is stick fighting with Zulu's,two of the contestants actually do quite well in this discipline,i wont spoil it for you jamie but an American BMX Rider and a English Boxer/Salsa dancer are the ones to watch in this episode.I was suprised because the stick fighting seemed to be the most dangerous of all the sports they took part in and all the contestants liked a moan about getting 'injured' or god forbid 'hurt'! but those two just seemed to get into the flow of it and they done great!  ;D.
Durham,England

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 05:50:24 pm »
Cant wait to see it. Any blood get spilled along the way?  >:D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Loki

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 09:57:37 pm »
Aye,Bust finger's etc nothing spectacular  ;D.In the stick fighting episode one of the Zulu lads got an almighty whack on the head,there's plenty of blood flowing down his face.That fight wasnt with any of the contestants though,it was another Zulu who won that one.
Durham,England