Author Topic: June BOM  (Read 3824 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
June BOM
« on: July 16, 2012, 06:50:24 am »

PA community it's exciting to see that both June Backed and Self BOM have received over 200 votes!! That's really awesome and a great response to BOM contest with a lot of work and dedication by the bowyers, Cameroo, gstoneberg and Primitive Archer. Below are the links just in case you have not voted.  Just click on each link, vote once and you are done. It's that simple. 

The contest ends today a little after 12 PM so be sure to cast your vote. 

Backed BOM link 

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,33801.0.html

Self BOW link 

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,33799.0.html

To those of you that have voted it is much appreciated. 

Cipriano 
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline beetlebailey1977

• Bowhunters of South Carolina
Re: June BOM
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 10:38:59 pm »
So there was a tie in self bow.
Happy hunting to all!
Bowhunters of South Carolina Executive council member
Professional Bowhunters Society Associate member

Reevesville, SC     James V. Bailey II

Offline criveraville

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 10:47:46 pm »
Yes. They will share the win. I will be announcing the winners as soon as the pics are ready.

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 11:26:35 pm »
I have such a difficult time in voting for BOM.  I do all I can to ignore WHO is posting and concentrate only on what is posted.  But then I want to add weight to my decisions based on a person's experience....if it's a person's first or second bow and is a competitor, that is a higher level of difficulty compared to someone like myself that has a coupla hundred under the belt.  And so often there is just no clear winner. 

But a hale and hearty thank you to everyone that posts a bow, I always enjoy seeing people's interpretations of what a bow can be.  Keep posting, folks!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 01:32:19 am »
Yes. They will share the win. I will be announcing the winners as soon as the pics are ready.

Cipriano

My bad - they're not quite ready yet.  Should be able to finish tomorrow night *fingers crossed*

Offline criveraville

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 01:39:19 am »
No sir Cam ;) Rome wasn't built in a day..  8)

Cipriano