Author Topic: Howdy From WV  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Huntinfool

Howdy From WV
« on: August 21, 2012, 04:25:21 pm »
Hey Guys and Gals I'm new here but not new to archery I've been shooting traditional for 45 or more years.

About ready to get my first self bow (osage) it's about 60% finished a WV bowyer is makin' it for me, Also fixin' to start on my first dogwood shoot arrows, I've already read a bunch of stuff on here about that subject. I like the way y'all do things here reminds me of my home forum.

Thanks for including me in your family here.

~HF~

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Howdy From WV
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 08:52:19 am »
Welcome HF,  You will fit right in.   :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Huntinfool

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 07:37:29 pm »
Thanks Pappy I do feel right at home here.

I'm a moderator on WVSportsman.net the forum is laid out just like this one I sometimes feel like I can edit post here then realize I can't! LOL!!

~HF~

blackhawk

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 10:11:53 am »
Welcome to PA...I'm a neighbor just to the north of ya in pennsylvania in the tri state area of pa,oh,and the west by god panhandle. And my wife is from down in appalachia hillbilly tucker county..lol  :laugh: so I'm down in wv from time to time. Whereabouts are ya?and who's making you a bow? Art?

Offline Huntinfool

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 08:03:58 pm »
Crooketarrow is making me an Osage bow. I'm in the process of making my first shoot arrows. (dogwood).

I live just about 10 miles as the crow fies from the Ohio River near the big metro area of Point Pleasant LOL! It's about central far West I live in the middle of 12,000 acres of Public Hunting Area! Chief Cornstalk WMA.

Chuck
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 02:30:48 am by Huntinfool »