Author Topic: Off Limits  (Read 5842 times)

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
Off Limits
« on: September 09, 2012, 12:05:12 am »
I received an email that stated a post I had been watching had either been removed or "off limits" to me. Could you please give me an explanation? If you don't want me here all you have to do is politely send me an email with the reasons why and ask me not to participate. I sure hope I did nothing to offend someone here.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline Josh B

Re: Off Limits
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 01:30:18 am »
I'm not a moderator or anything, however I am reasonably certain that it was not anything you did or said.  I am quite confident you are a valued member(if not, they will make sure you know) .  All that message meant was that the thread was removed for whatever reason.  For instance, a trade thread that has been concluded with a trade or the trade offering removed.  Other times it could be a thread that got a bit heated or out of hand for whatever reason and was locked, moved or removed.  It wouldn't just be you that got that message for the thread in question, but everybody that was following it.  I hope that clears it up for you.  Josh

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Off Limits
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 12:06:52 pm »
Very valued member,not sure what the off limits would be about,pm me and I can check it out and get to the bottom of it. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good