Author Topic: autumnal equinox  (Read 6233 times)

jamie

autumnal equinox
« on: September 22, 2007, 09:32:19 am »
i hope all you "pagans" spend sunday well. the rest of ya , hope ya have a good day too ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 01:23:53 pm by jamie »

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

Re: autumnal equinox
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 11:43:00 am »
            Just got home from huntin this am. Will hunt all day tomorrow an tomorrow  nite ta celebrate  "The Night of the Hunter" >:D Wont be able ta go ta work monday, oh well what a shame ! Right ! ::) ;D ;D ;D.....bob

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 12:36:32 pm »
You guys are something else.  What that is, I'm not sure.  But it is definitely something else.  ;D ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline DanaM

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 12:52:59 pm »
Seein as deer isn't open yet, I will have to try and sacrafice some tree rats and pats ;D
1 week  to deer season :(
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

jamie

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 01:26:25 pm »
bob no need to wish you luck. enjoy the night it should be well lit if the skys are clear.
justin when ya figure it out make sure you let us know >:D

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 05:52:21 pm »
Must  be nice to have such an early season.  I've still got 8 more days of hunting foam deer.  Much easier but not as tasty.
Traverse City, MI

jamie

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 12:43:05 pm »

jamie

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 09:32:10 pm »
spent the day with the kids in the yard workin on their bows with stone tools. great day beautiful weather. when ya wake up tomorrow morning and stare at the eastern sky you'll see venus, the morning star . i drink my coffee with her every morning. peace