Author Topic: cristmas exchange '12  (Read 1006 times)

Offline bubby

cristmas exchange '12
« on: September 13, 2012, 03:12:22 pm »
 let's get this thing going, pay attention to the shipping dates below and remember this is a FUN!
If you would like put a little info about what you like bow specs ect so your giftee can read it and have an idea, but it all comes down to what you get is what you get so dont throw a fit. This gift exchange will be all HANDMADE GOODS by you for your recipient, the gift should be made by you from the heart not from the wallet so dont go out and buy something . The gifts do not have to be primitive gifts they can be anything that you make with your own two hands. Also if someone needs personal info on thier recipient in order to build something for that person then I will get that as well. The sign up cut off will be October 1st at midnight, after that we will get the names out to you within 3 or so days as to who you are sending to. Anyone involved will be expected to ship out there gift NO LATER than Jan.15th and no earlier than Dec.15th  Thanks and let the sign up begin!! If there are any questions please ask and we will try to get them anwsered for you.

As Pat B said Primitive archer is not involved in this exchange, it is something we are doing as members! AND AGAIN ITS ABOUT WHAT YOU GIVE NOT WHAT YOU GET SO NO WHINING! LOL 

I'M IN!

Ok while we are at this we may as well go ahead and send mailing info to me or fishfinder via PM, So please send me your mailing address like this so I can copy and paste it to my list     

(user name) bubby
Paul Robertson
1040 otis ct, red bluff, Ca. 96080
left handed, us shipping
anything handmade or raw materials you've collected

Please send me the address you want your gift mailed to you at like shown here. thanks Also let us know if you are willing to ship out of the usa or not.

If you are involved in this exchange please monitor this thread. thanks
please join this trade on the bows page
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
Re: cristmas exchange '12
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 03:12:06 pm »
No one else signed up yet???  COOL!!

I'm in.  I don't think I've received anything from Bubby ...yet.

OOPS...  need to look at the "Bows" page to see who has signed up... :o
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 06:48:06 pm by jackcrafty »
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline Tower

Re: cristmas exchange '12
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 03:59:12 pm »
I'm in.
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!