Author Topic: missing issue  (Read 19640 times)

Offline rover brewer

missing issue
« on: September 26, 2012, 08:26:35 pm »
I didn't recieve aug/sept. issue help!
john 3:16

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: missing issue
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:05:27 pm »
Contact  Lisa@primitivearcher.com    She'll fix you up!  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline rover brewer

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 09:16:41 pm »
thanks Pat B but for some reason I get an error code when I try to send her a massage could you let her know for me, please.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 11:54:58 pm »
Send me a PM with your mailing information and I'll pass it on to the subscription department.

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline rover brewer

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 08:28:34 pm »
Pat thanks for all your help, I did talk to Lisa,she called on like sat. or sunday night like at 8 pm I was impressed with that and said she would check on it . well after about 4 day I go on line to check my records to see if I felled to renew but in may on my bank account it shows I paid up so I called to let her know this again she said she would look into this but a week and some days have gone by and I have heard nothing. and I lost the # to call her.I'm missing 2 issues now and haveing withdraws you know rereading old issues over and over,Please someone anyone help me.........................thanks

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 12:14:58 am »
713-467-8202

Offline rover brewer

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 09:41:45 am »
Thanks. you are always helpful.

Offline rover brewer

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 09:48:22 am »
I got em!!!! I got em!!!! thanks Pat B and Lisa I don't know what happened but everything is correct now I got my issue I missed and the oct-nov issue, just in time I was about to jones you now when you start to pick up bottles and read the labels on them.

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 11:56:26 pm »
I got em!!!! I got em!!!! thanks Pat B and Lisa I don't know what happened but everything is correct now I got my issue I missed and the oct-nov issue, just in time I was about to jones you now when you start to pick up bottles and read the labels on them.
YAY!! glad you received them.   ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 05:08:08 pm »

OK, OK, me next! :)  I have not received the current issue, nor the previous issue.   :(  :'(
     Should I email Lisa again?  I emailed her on Jan 31.  Or continue to wait? ???

Wayne

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 06:04:34 pm »
Email her again Wayne and explain the situation.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 05:38:37 pm »
     Star Log 02-08 2013;
     Notified Lisa on 02-31-2013, by multiple emails, about not receiving this edition, and the previous edition.  Day eight.  40 degrees, partly sunny.  Deer and Turkeys have all left, to do their normal foraging.  Jasper the Stellar's Jay is going from the seed feeder, to the suet cage.  For them life is good.  My eyes are starting ache a bit now and then from straining to see into my P.O. Box, for the missing issues.  The Post Office is getting upset at the scratch marks on the inside of the box, caused by my digging around in it, trying to see if maybe the missing issues were delivered, but perhaps do to some form of disruption of the Space Continuum's uniform flow, that perhaps, a time warp, or a dimensional gap occurred, and they fell into another dimension, and my bilateral dimensional self is sitting back having a beer, and enjoying My magazines!  :o  I will will get into my transport pod, and go to the Post Office, and go inside to my P.O. Box, and insert the key, turn it, and open the little door to the box, where perhaps today the errant issues will reposing, and awaiting my perusing.  As yet Lisa has not responded to my inquiry, but it has only been 8 days.  Perhaps Solar Flareups have been interfering with the transmission of a reply, by causing Electro Magnetic, Impulses, that have disrupted the transmission of said email reply.  But I am starting to get the shakes, and the people at the grocery store are beginning to get annoyed with me standing at the magazine rack and reading this 1/4's issue.  I will check the mail again, and then go back down to the grocery store, and wait till they are busy, and then slip inside, and head for the magazine rack.  I keep checking this site, as well as my email.  Sometimes into the Wee early hours.  I guess that is how the deer know I am up, and stand at the window, and come up on my porch and stare in the sliding glass doors at me, trying to mind meld, and influence me to bring out the goodies early, instead of 9:30.  Also larger portions.  As I sit and look out of my Cowboy TV, (my large dining room window), and look four mountains over, at Cougar peak, and watch the clouds obscure the little ranger station on it, I feel the clouds, and their cold mist, surround myself, as I withdraw further, looking for something to read, ...... but I have nothing to read now.  I knew I should not gotten hooked on PA, but it was just so overpowering, and after all, I received my quarterly fixes.  But now, I have missed two fixes, and the only saving grace was the magazine rack.  But people are starting to go around me now, and moving their small children to the other side of themselves.  I think perhaps it is the hugging and talking to this issue.  I am trying to hold on, but I can feel my grasp to reality slipping.  I hope that this issue, and the previous issue will arrive soon.  Or at least an explanation of what has occurred to them.  A couple of deer have come back to lie down, at the edge of the woods, and graze on the sparse grasses that grow there.  They do provide some comfort, as I watch them, and envying them, as they cannot read.  It is as if they can sense my unease and worry.  Not that they give a crap, but it does look like it at times.  Of course I think it is the tidbits that is their main concern, and not whether I am getting my issues on schedule .
     Well I guess, it is time to go to the P.O. and check again, and then head on down to the store, and get another look at this issue, and try to get the one behind the others, as it is the one with the drool, on it, and I don't want to have to pay for more than one , if the manager sees me drooling.  I hope all is well with you and yours.  Well the sun is shining through the clouds, and illuminating the station on Cougar Peak, and it is a sight to behold.  Perhaps that is a good omen. 8)  I will take it as one. ;)  Crap, the clouds have completely covered it now!  Not a good omen! :(  When I come back from town, and the P.O., I will check my email again, and of course this site also, in the hopes of a reply, on said subject.  And then if a reply from Lisa is again floating in the nether regions, of space, I will go split some more fire wood, as it will keep my mind off of the missing issues.  If I am able, I will enter another situation update in the Star Log, on 02-12-2013, the year of our lord.  God willing, I will have good news to enter.  Well that is it for now, take care, and keep in touch, be well, do good work, and before each trip, always check your Flux Capacitor. ;)
                                                           Wayne   
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 02:20:33 am by stickbender »

Offline stickbender

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 03:31:20 am »

Earth to Lisa.......Come in Lisa........Earth to Lisa........
     Just nod if you can hear me.......  Courtesy of Pink Floyd...... all rights reserved, etc.   Helllllllooooooooo LIIII  SSSS  AAAAAA.....  Are you still with     PA?  Are you getting my emails inquiring about my missing issues?  "I'm" beginning to have issues. :(  ....... Hello, Hello, Hello,  ......  Is anybody in there?...... sigh.....  oh well I will give it two more days, that will be a total of 12 days without a response to my inquiry.

Wayne

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 12:38:39 pm »
Wayne, I'm trying a different avenue for you. Please be patient like you have so far.
Thanks

Offline stickbender

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 05:38:16 pm »

Thanks Pat, I appreciate it.  I don't know why I have not heard from Lisa.  I have not had any of the emails kicked back, so they went through.  Maybe there is a problem on her end of the line.  I will give it a few more days.  Thanks for your effort in this.

Wayne