Author Topic: just checking  (Read 6458 times)

Offline Knapper

• David Atnip
Re: just checking
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 10:43:07 pm »
Im glad to hear its still going!!! cause I sent in my first bow in oct. and have been checking regular when it didnt get in the oct contest
Knapper
Ad Dare Servire
PM104250

Offline bubby

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 12:34:05 am »
yeah soy i'm fine, did it the week before I had a follow up with the ortho surgen, he didn't say crap and sent me back to work, just another purtty scar for the ladies >:D, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 12:57:00 am »
Hey all...
I think things got crazy in most of our lives.  I am just so grateful for Cipriano who is managing the BOM... He is doing WAAAAY better than I on sending out the hats.  I have 6 ready to send out.  I am embarrassed to have to ask who has received theirs and who hasn't.  Please if you you are deserving of a hat and do not get it by January 15 send me a PM.  I have a few out of the countries to do as well.  This is a different process because I have forms to fill out.  I keep a spread sheet but I am not sure how accurate it is at this moment.  If you won BEFORE March 2012 and did NOT get a BOM hat send me a PM.  If you won AFTER MARCH wait until Jan 15....
If you don't want 2 or 3 despite your repeated winnings..... let me know YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE... :)
Happy New Year and my apologies...
~calendargirl
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 04:57:20 pm »
Marie you are too kind ;)

Folks the contest is up now.  I had to combine November and December because there were only a total of three bows entered for November.  Thanks for checking up on me or BOM contest. 

This couldnt be done without Cam and George, but when things are messed up it's all me.  They get it right.   ;D

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 05:24:36 pm »
Thanks guys ;D
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...