Author Topic: Fail in the river !  (Read 4527 times)

Offline CedrikG

• My Youtube channel
Fail in the river !
« on: December 08, 2012, 08:21:08 pm »
Heyyy guy's ...

I had a funny experience this morning in the wood ... The kind of experience that when it happens, you really feel like the most ... stupid person on the planet.
This video is in the forest that I make most of my video because my girl friend and I have to go take care of 3 horse at 7 a.m. every week end. After work is done or while my girl friend is doing the work (because it is her horse), I go in the forest. It is separated in half by a huge stream, the first part I made thousand of friction fire over the years so it did'nt take long before I had to go to the other side. There's no problem crossing the stream in summer and automn, that said at this time of the year the water is crazy cold and rock at the bottom are very, VERY cold and slippy. it is very very very painful and long to cross that stream. Today was no exception I had 4 hour to spend in the forest  so I definitively had to cross the other side but things did'nt go as well when I crossed the stream the second time with the material... I was wearing my gloves so I did'nt feel my boot ... falling of my hand ... Trying to recover it just made my arm and pants all wet ... with one barefoot ... 2 km away from car... the trail is used for horse so it is damaged, and now frozen so I was walking on a floor of frozen knife, litteraly ! hahaha ... but it was really worth it just for the face of my girl friend when she saw me coming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z3BSURsaJM&list=UU9yW33ZesEUd2ZIlNrj8ZQg&index=1
Adapt to Mother Nature and she will provide

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Fail in the river !
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 10:37:09 am »
Thank goodness for primitive skills. If push came to shove you had your big cuddly dogs to snuggle up with. I'm sure they would love that!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC