Author Topic: what is it #20751  (Read 11215 times)

jamie

what is it #20751
« on: October 10, 2007, 07:06:36 pm »
what is it . and its not a 1 hitter

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: what is it #20751
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 07:11:46 pm »
a 2 hitter,  ;D
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 07:16:52 pm »
                                I must be dreamin '!   Where theres smoke theres fire ;D.............bob
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 07:20:02 pm by Kowechobe »

jamie

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 08:34:53 pm »
ya know justin for some reason i didnt see that comin :)

naw bob it aint a dream. ;D

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 09:33:41 pm »
I would say that either you use it to snort lines of controlled substances, or as a blowpipe for burning the insides out of wooden bowls and such, or both.  :)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 09:39:24 pm »
   what's that white looking stuff ? You been to South Fla., and didn't call? 8)  didn't see your quote,a mirror, is better than slate,from what I've been told. ;D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 09:41:50 pm by mullet »
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 09:44:42 pm »
Yep, your friend must have tough eyeballs, looks like that stuff would burn 'em out-not to mention the razor blades  ::)  ;D  ;D  :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 09:46:56 pm by Hillbilly »
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 09:54:24 pm »
Got it! A peice of tonkin with the end burnt ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 01:27:05 am »
Ah! Come on guys!!! Its for starting a fire in the morning when there is only ashes left. Stick it in the ashes and gently blow through it and you can get an coal going. It was on Survivorman for god awfull sakes!!! The guy is dumb to be out there alone freezen his wonkers off but he does come up with some cool survival stuff!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

jamie

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 06:26:26 am »
d ill have to try that i usually just blow on the fireafter reloading with tinder to get a fire in the morning ;D only really cool thing ive seen on that show is the frito trick, i like the modified prison match too. anyway the white stuff is chalk from the kids ya bunch of hooligans. hillbilly got that one we need a rule for hillbilly i think .  ;D oh yeah the second part of his answer not the first ;D

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 09:25:00 am »
The guy is dumb to be out there alone freezen his wonkers off but he does come up with some cool survival stuff!  ;D
Are you kidding me?  The guy is making a pretty chunk of change to study survival skills then go out and put it to practical use. Isn't that what most of us dream about. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 04:10:14 pm »
Nah! Justin, wait till you actually have to do it. I think I prefer a nice warm campfire with all the amenities and some good vitals instead of freezing my bum off, starving and having to deal with all the hardships and possible death when I dont actually have to. The thing is he is all alone out there and if something really did happen thats all she wrote. My idea of doing the show is something like Bear Grills does and actually shows you survival but has a camera crew there if something drastic happens. Much smarter and isn't that what survival is all about being intelligent and thinking things through when in a difficult sittuation?
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 11:26:35 pm »
Nah! Justin, wait till you actually have to do it. I think I prefer a nice warm campfire with all the amenities and some good vitals instead of freezing my bum off, starving and having to deal with all the hardships and possible death when I dont actually have to. The thing is he is all alone out there and if something really did happen thats all she wrote. My idea of doing the show is something like Bear Grills does and actually shows you survival but has a camera crew there if something drastic happens. Much smarter and isn't that what survival is all about being intelligent and thinking things through when in a difficult sittuation?
I have spent many a night under a juniper tree or in a basic shelter even in the winter.  If the going gets tough, that is when survival begins.  Its not survival if everything is easy or you quit. The guys with crews and food couldn't survive, so why would you want to learn from them.  Justin

SW Utah

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 11:38:02 pm »
......... David, I think ya need ta stay home. Dont hunt er go out in the woods, Too dangerous. Survival means just that NOT being a casualty. Bear Grills coulndt survive WITHOUT his crew and support . He would be a casualty as would you. Grandpa used ta say "Ya entitiled ta an opinion when ya know what yer talkin about, not just runnin' ya mouth."  Maybe ya should think about this some when ya got some time , I know ya are very busy. ;)......bob

Offline deerhunter97370

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 01:17:54 am »
Bear doesnt survive off of his crew. They arent allowed to intervine unless his life is in danger. Les isnt on his own either he has a survival expert for each location teach him what to do it is planned like Pro Wrestling.
Always be ready to: Preach, Pray, or Die. John Wesley