Author Topic: Three new targets :)  (Read 1257 times)

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
Three new targets :)
« on: December 26, 2012, 04:58:50 pm »
Da wife suprised me with the undead fred zombie yeaterday morning and this morning i bought the block and Turkey targets.  yay My first few 3d targets i have learned if your glue on field tips arent glued on well the target will eat them lol i lost one in fred yesterday time to go to a better glue or i mite just shoot the arrows with just a tapered tip without the steel on seems like these foams wont damage the wood unless i miss

"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline Jimbob

Re: Three new targets :)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 05:35:20 pm »
now thats cool!
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 06:52:12 pm »
That looks like my neighbor,,,choot-em choot-em!!   ;)
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline seabass

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 10:12:25 pm »
that is just creepy and right up my alley.i love it.for glue,get some kimsha kwik stick hot melt.it works in all temps.i just started using it and haven't lost a point yet.good stuff.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 11:27:52 am »
That;s cool Sterling.  Be careful you don't skip one into that gas can, though.  One of my boys skipped an arrow off the 3d deer and hit the rain barrel next to our house, lucky it was from a kids bow and didn;t have the momentum to punch a hole in it.  I think I'd like shooting @ that zombie.  dpg
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 11:59:31 am »
Hehe yeah the gas can was temperarely there if you look behind the canoe you can see my lawnmower with the trash trailer on it. it ran out of gas as i was driving it to the dumpster lol. The zombie is my faverite to shoot :) im slowly making a 3d range id like to host some shoots in the future since there really isnt any place close that does 3d shoots and primitive gatherings
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline Cyrille

• I have been active in archery since age 15
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 04:10:37 pm »
Zombies is creeps 'N don feel lik the "Lone Ranger' Ah have lost field points in mah "Range Dog" target....
To Hunt, to loose, "perchance to dream."*
 Cyrille Troubadour & Archer.

* Paraphrasing Shakespeare's Hamlet