Author Topic: What Did You Do Today?  (Read 831261 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: What did you do Today?
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2013, 07:02:05 pm »
Today I served the string and then shot my trade bow some more.  It is shooting hard and straight.  I just finished packaging it up and will be taking it to the P.O. in the morning.  Spent the rest of the day with the wife and kids.  They are back to school tomorrow.  Now I'm going to sort some sinew while watching football. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 07:06:59 pm »
dang Outlaw, i wish that bow was a lefty
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Stringman

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2013, 07:10:31 pm »
Had roast, taters, carrots and cabbage with the in-laws then came home and piddled on some knives I'm putting together. Gotta head into work tonight for a couple hours. Tomorrow morning I'll get the workshop warmed up and keep after em. Funny how when it rains, it pours. Seems like all at once I have 6 knives to get finished up. Fortunately, this is the right time of year to have these little projects!  ;D

Scott

Offline Keenan

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2013, 07:33:02 pm »
 Nice looking knife Scott.

Clint you da man

Killer I'm with ya, went to a great church service this morning and now trying to stay awake through the games. Lulyn was on call last night and it started gettinng slammed a little after mid night. Needless to say we didn't get much sleep. Lazy day of Rest

Offline seabass

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 08:05:36 pm »
beutiful knife Scott.Clint,that bow looks awesome.Killerduck,i am getting excited about the arrows brother.i hope you enjoy your quiver.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2013, 12:31:07 am »
I went hunting on Thursday til tonight and ended up breaking in my new hackberry bow.

One thing about this thread, it's way better with pictures.   O:)
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 01:15:16 am »
And that type of picture in particular is always nice to see :) Glad to see it already put some meat on the ground!

My day was pretty lame so I won't even comment on it.  This thread is a good idea though, kinda like Pappy's, but for everyone!

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2013, 02:05:05 am »
Nice doe DVS.  That will fill the freezer.

I agree Cameroo, we need more pictures.  I'm taking the wife to get her black toenail permanently removed tomorrow, anybody want to see pictures of that?  >:D

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2013, 12:08:42 pm »
yep :)
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline Keenan

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2013, 12:35:28 pm »
Congratulations David. Nice job on bringing in the meat!.   Agree with David. Pics are great !

Offline Stoker

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2013, 02:21:27 pm »
Spent the weekend cleaning the garage. Think I found DB Cooper's parachute. How one person can make such a mess. Did manage to start lining the forge. Can't wait to gett'er fired up, a freind is a gas fitter he's gonna hook it up to natural gas.
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2013, 06:13:25 pm »
Those are some crazy curves on that bow Pearly.  Wheres the full draw pic???

Look about right now Clintster? Its 60# @ 23-24 for now.

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2013, 06:14:01 pm »
Nice deer Dave. Sweet beard to.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2013, 06:42:26 pm »
Sure does Pearly.  Hey, that's about full draw for me  ;)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2013, 07:11:46 pm »
Sell it to ya' for $899.99.99.99.9, plus standard rate shipping...  :o