Author Topic: I have a dream  (Read 1921 times)

Offline andujar9464

I have a dream
« on: January 12, 2013, 08:42:42 am »
Well last night i had a funky dream. I went to Lowes went straight to the board section and picked out a piece of 2"x2" tight grained red oak square took it home and chased a ring. Has anyone done this or have my PTSD meds taken me off the deep end? Also, I blame y'all for making me have bow related wet dreams.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: I have a dream
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 09:45:28 am »
Well then chase that dream (when you wake up) and find that answer your craving!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

blackhawk

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 09:51:01 am »
I haven't done it,but yes it has been done....welcome to the madness...I wake up thinking of bows,then think of them alllllll day long until I go to sleep,then I dream of them  >:D last night I had a dream me n pappy were riding in his truck heading down to that Tennessee holler to work on stuff,then got in a fender bender delaying us..the guy who hit us drove off and pappy took off after the sumbeech.. :laugh:  no joke..tru dream.

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 11:37:51 am »
Hope Pappy catches that sumbeech!
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 11:43:17 am »
At our old house my workshop was downstairs in the garage.  I would read some of the TBB series every night before going to bed.  One night I slowly woke up and realized I was standing in my workshop.  I wasn't doing anything, just standing there like a zombie.  What really freaked me out was that I had sleep walked down the stairs in the dark.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline andujar9464

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 12:13:55 pm »
good thing you didn't  do any work while sleepwalking kinda hard to see your rings when your eyes are closed.

Offline spyder1958

• Retire Air Force, love all outdoors, 7 grandkids
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 12:48:21 pm »
good thing you didn't  do any work while sleepwalking kinda hard to see your rings when your eyes are closed.

L o L, there goes the coffee