Author Topic: iphone pic problems  (Read 5342 times)

Offline okie64

iphone pic problems
« on: December 04, 2012, 08:56:00 am »
Something has changed on my photobucket app on my phone and now I cant find my camera roll anymore to upload pics from. It was so easy before, I just took pics on my phone and then when I wanted to post something on here I would go to my photobucket app on my phone and click on upload media and load it from there. Now when I click on upload media and choose existing my camera roll wont show up, it just goes to a screen that says albums but my camera roll isnt there to choose from. If anyone can help me  out I would greatly appeciate it. Thanks Jamey

Offline nclonghunter

Re: iphone pic problems
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 05:13:54 pm »
I have an IPhone and just went to the store to look for the photobucket app. Since you had access to the camera roll already Im not sure but it says to make sure you privacy setting are correct. Go into the iTunes and find the photobucket app and read it there. It may be one of your setting was changed..??? just trying to help
There are no bad knappers, only bad flakes

Offline okie64

Re: iphone pic problems
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 09:11:20 pm »
Thanks a ton nclonghunter. That fixed it, all I had to do was change my privacy setting and its workin like a charm now. I guess my settings got changed when my son updated my phone. Thanks again