Author Topic: Stuff you need to bring to the classic. For the benafit of our new friends.  (Read 14636 times)

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
And just for the record, if you are driving a long way, don't forget you sleeping pillow.  Don't ask me how I know.  But thanks Pappy ;) :D :D

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
Bring a friend...
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
The two main things you should bring to the Classic are your sense of generostiy and your sense of community. Even though you'll find a lot of both at the Classic you can never have too much.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
And a sense of humor.  ;) ;D ;D I think I got everything I need. :o  ;D ;D But patients, Hard waiting for this,it is like a big family reunion for me[only better].  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

blackhawk

Good stuff guys.....the only thing that sucks about the classic is the waiting for it  :laugh:....wait a minute..maybe I'm wrong because we all have a lot of good laughs,jokes,and times here on the forum waiting in anticipation ;)

Jeeeeez...only 3 months n a couple weeks to go :)

You really don't need a sleeping bag n such cus ya won't be sleeping much anyways. Besides I heard there's plenty of room to crash in pats vehicle ...just go on in anytime :laugh:

And make sure to bring pappy a hug  :)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
I was thinking knee boots, Im bettin the poop gets a little deep in spots!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline seabass

oh it gets deep Chris.i hope to get to meet you this year brother.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline cracker

Is someone making a veiled acusation that I am full of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Outbackbob48

All you  southern knappers need to bring lots of primo rock for your rock poor northern beggars ;D Also bandaids, I also bring a appetite for all the good grub. Later Bob

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
oh it gets deep Chris.i hope to get to meet you this year brother.

You know it buddy. Bring that bow with you. I want to see how it darkened over the year.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline seabass

aien't talkin about you Ronnie,i,m the one who is full of it.lol.Chris i will bring the bow.it is still beautifully yellow.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Good stuff guys.....the only thing that sucks about the classic is the waiting for it  :laugh:....wait a minute..maybe I'm wrong because we all have a lot of good laughs,jokes,and times here on the forum waiting in anticipation ;)

Jeeeeez...only 3 months n a couple weeks to go :)

You really don't need a sleeping bag n such cus ya won't be sleeping much anyways. Besides I heard there's plenty of room to crash in pats vehicle ...just go on in anytime :laugh:

And make sure to bring pappy a hug  :)

Chris, I don't think Pat was in his vehicle when he started spooning ::)

Bring rain gear and a great big, friend to keep you from falling in the numerous fire pits.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cracker

I'll be there to save  you're ass Eddie I'm just glad it wasn't more serious. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline JW_Halverson

Does this mean I am going to be there this year?!?!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

blackhawk

Does this mean I am going to be there this year?!?!

YES!!!!!!   come one j-dub...you gotta make it this year....the classic is right up your alley