Author Topic: Stuff you need to bring to the classic. For the benafit of our new friends.  (Read 14800 times)

Offline paulsemp

Got the OK and am definitely coming! Any one want something from Chicago? How about some nasty Old Style?

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Dont forget to bring asparin for the mornin spring water headache, lol... Oh and lots of Stag for me and auggie... cant find it in Tenn....
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline JW_Halverson

Hey j dub...are you just shotting the bull$@#$ here on the forum..or are you gonna pony up and ride that horse down this year? Ill even pay ya in gold if ya make it to try n persuade ya ;)

Not likely, sorry.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Roy

I drank Old Style in Wisconsin about 30 years ago, I thought it was pretty darn good beer.

Offline seabass

Got the OK and am definitely coming! Any one want something from Chicago? How about some nasty Old Style?
i'll take one of those deep dish pizzas
Middletown,Ohio

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
One Steve?
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline seabass

i would take as many as i can get.there will be alot of guys there.good call Chris.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
Ive never smoked a GOOD cigar, might have to try one with you Pat.

Yeah, me neither.  I'm guessing Swisher Sweets and Black and Milds don't count  :P

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Clint!  I've had some fine cigars that personally, I didn't really like all to much.  Git me a Black & Mild and I'll join ya'll!
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Don't smoke anymore but a good cigar ant bad once in a while.  :) Especially at night sitting around the fire. :) Sounds like yall got about everything covered,don't forget Bows/arrows.We have a great course to shoot and that's a lot of fun to do when you can get a group together,I usually only get to do that early week but always enjoy it a lot,shooting and cutting up with my buds. Can't wait!!!!!!!
Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
After seeing all those beautiful bows and arrows around the cabin and in the shop Pappy, I though I might be in the "Rent-a-bow Heaven".  Some awesome bows and arrows for sure.

Offline _Jon_

Stuff you need to bring to the classic. For the benafit of our new friends.

I was hoping folks might bring something to trade for one on my knives!
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline cracker

anything in particular you're looking for.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline osage outlaw

Matt,  Ifn' I can remember, I'll bring you a pack of Black and Milds.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
Do y'all think there will be any Hill Cane available for trade there at the Classic?

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
More than likely Gus.  ;D  I need to cut more soon.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC