Author Topic: Any Bowyer's/Club in Ontario,Canada  (Read 7390 times)

Offline n8tr boy

Any Bowyer's/Club in Ontario,Canada
« on: February 19, 2013, 06:26:59 pm »
I'm new to this forum and to Primitive Archery. I started about 20+ years ago but started family and now son and I Love it. Just wondering if there is any Bowyer clubs or people in my locale of Ontario, Canada that we can meet and bounce ideas. I'm planning on building a shed this spring and it will be big enough to invite like minded people for this reason.

Mark

Offline Zingela

Re: Any Bowyer's/Club in Ontario,Canada
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 11:42:11 am »
Hi. I live in Montreal. Also very keen to find the same thing you're looking for. I am even struggling to find somewhere in Canada that has primitive supplies.

Good luck.

Offline Matt B

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 07:28:32 pm »
Tell me about it, I'm right outside Toronto, I've searched everywhere, 3rivers is the only decent place, but the shipping and customs kills my wallet, they won't mark lower prices to get less customs either. Makes me want to open up a 3rivers Canada lol

Offline bubbles

• PM110769
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 12:36:47 am »
Hey guys, just searching for people around Toronto that are into this stuff and came across this.  Good to know there are people in T.O. on this site. If you guys are getting together Id be interested. Maybe we could hit up the science center range sometime.

Offline Matt B

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 07:50:47 pm »
Hey guys, just searching for people around Toronto that are into this stuff and came across this.  Good to know there are people in T.O. on this site. If you guys are getting together Id be interested. Maybe we could hit up the science center range sometime.

I'm in Brampton so that's a bit of a drive for me, but I've still thought about it. I took an English longbow making course in Toronto, it was run through a club that practices medieval archery and swordplay. They practice archery every Saturday at their place, but during the summer they go to the science centre