Author Topic: Mickie Lotz "The Ferrets" build along  (Read 33512 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Mickey

Re: Mickie Lotz "The Ferrets" build along
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 05:20:26 pm »
Pat, I have since located the original manuscript and pictures for this piece and have submitted them to Ed Ingold for possible publication in P.A

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 02:24:54 pm »
That's cool, Mickie. I hope you don't mind that I posted the link to your build along here. Please let me know if it is a problem.  ;)
Will you join us at the Classic again this year?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Mickey

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 10:15:42 pm »
No problem at all on the posting Pat. I thought it was lost forever. Then you posted it here off Pete Wards website,  but it is kind of incongruent with added internet conversation and a section that repeats that didnt in the original. So I went to digging into files on my old computer and discovered I still had all of the info still on file, including all the original pics, so I sent them to Ed. Figured it would be nice for those who want it to have it available in printed form.

I hope to be at the Classic again this year. Hopefully I can stay a bit longer this time and enjoy some more of the festivities.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 09:06:05 am »
I would'nt be typing this message without this. Found it 10 years (or so) ago while ramming around the internet at work. Built a handful of boards in a short while and quit for several years after. Then came back and gave it a go again in 2010, the rest is history. Thank you for the build along Mickey!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bubby

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 08:14:33 pm »
I actually have all but one pg of the ferrets board bow build, one f the things that got me building successful bows, bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 09:27:38 pm »
I followed his osage build a long page by page on my first bow.  It was an honor to hang out with Mickey for a while at the Classic.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left