Main Discussion Area > HowTo's and Build-a-longs

Mickie Lotz "The Ferrets" build along

(1/2) > >>

Pat B:
http://peteward.com/Articles/Ferret.osage.buildalong1.htm

Mickey:
Pat, I have since located the original manuscript and pictures for this piece and have submitted them to Ed Ingold for possible publication in P.A

Pat B:
That's cool, Mickie. I hope you don't mind that I posted the link to your build along here. Please let me know if it is a problem.  ;)
Will you join us at the Classic again this year?

Mickey:
No problem at all on the posting Pat. I thought it was lost forever. Then you posted it here off Pete Wards website,  but it is kind of incongruent with added internet conversation and a section that repeats that didnt in the original. So I went to digging into files on my old computer and discovered I still had all of the info still on file, including all the original pics, so I sent them to Ed. Figured it would be nice for those who want it to have it available in printed form.

I hope to be at the Classic again this year. Hopefully I can stay a bit longer this time and enjoy some more of the festivities.

PEARL DRUMS:
I would'nt be typing this message without this. Found it 10 years (or so) ago while ramming around the internet at work. Built a handful of boards in a short while and quit for several years after. Then came back and gave it a go again in 2010, the rest is history. Thank you for the build along Mickey!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version