Author Topic: What animal is this?  (Read 16297 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: What animal is this?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 10:06:01 am »
No way its a racoon, my first impression was a bear cub but it also looks like a pig.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 10:39:21 am by DanaM »
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 10:07:06 am »
Deerhunter, NON, and Pat are the only ones who have been helpful here.  Well so has Justin but we believe he is wrong.  The rest of you.... >:(
Anyway It definitely NOT Pooh Bear or Porky.  ::) (not to mention Bigfoot or Sasquatch) He is on all fours.  Neither EVER walk on all fours! Which leads me back to Eeyore and Eeyore is known to watch his reflection in the water.   If not Eeyore then it would have to be Pluto.  But his ears stick up and Pluto's droop..but then again so do Eeyore's hmmmmm.  :-\

You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Otoe Bow

• Mike Chase, Afghanistan
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 10:41:54 am »
CG:  I think it's one of the posters from the "How weird are you..." thread that have continued to de-evolve.   ;D

Chucklehead?  Do I detect a female "Stooge" fan? 

Otoe 

So far, I haven't found any Osage or knappable rock over here.  Embrace the suck

Offline deerhunter97370

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 11:11:39 am »
I just googled Texas wild pigs, and it brought up feeral hogs. The pics are exactly the same animal. Joel
Always be ready to: Preach, Pray, or Die. John Wesley

jamie

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 11:49:37 am »
its pooh after a pot of vintage hunny. he just stumbled out from under mr saunders tree and has a wicked hangover . or hes doing his tummy excericises

When I up, down, touch the ground
it puts me in the mood
Up, down, touch the ground
in the mood for food    ;D

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 01:46:08 pm »
Pat do you mean a coati?  That is what I originally thought it was....you know they say great minds...think alike  ;)  Justin said NO WAY they aren't in Texas but they are I just didn't argue...you know the whole fragile male ego thing... >:D  ;D
You lie like a DOG. I said they are in Texas, just not real common.  Maybe you should tell us what it is Marie, you wont be happy until we tell you it is what you want it to be.  ::) :o ;D
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 01:50:12 pm »
(not to mention Bigfoot or Sasquatch) He is on all fours.  Neither EVER walk on all fours!

When was the last time you saw a Bigfoot or Sasquatch much less the larval stage of one?  Maybe it is and you just dont know what they look like in larval stage.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Otoe Bow

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 02:05:06 pm »
This kind of looks like the same thing. 

Otoe

[attachment deleted by admin]
So far, I haven't found any Osage or knappable rock over here.  Embrace the suck

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 02:08:08 pm »
At least Justin knows his critters. Like he said, bigfoot doesn't become bipedal until it's in its adult stage. I bet Marie wouldn't even recognize a bigfoot egg. ::)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 02:11:08 pm »
Bigfoot lives up here in the UP, we even had a researcher up here this summer looking for them.
He didn't even know that they hatch from eggs and have a larval stage, some researcher eh.
Maybe he was related to Marie ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 03:10:55 pm »
Uh HELLO!!!  >:(  I have seen Sasquatch..even met him.  He speaks like this...Oooga Booga me want this me want that, me like my fur coat!""  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Trapper

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2007, 03:39:56 pm »
It is definately a wild hog see all the piglets following her, crossing the creek. Ive seen to many of these too know that it isnt anything other than what Ive descibed. All them little cute piggys are gonna grow into big pigs one day , Ive even taken wild hogs that were still young . I killed a guilt one time that weighed about sixty pounds and she already had four little pigs in her. They breed like rats and can have as many as two litters a year, parts of the south are being taken over by these durn things and they are in direct competition with the deer, in other words they are a bad deal , no two ways about it. Trapper

Offline Otoe Bow

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 04:32:08 pm »
Heffalump?

Woozle?

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2007, 05:17:20 pm »
Heh heh.  ;D Most people wouldn't even realize that bigfoot eats pine needles and cedar bark.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2007, 09:39:22 pm »
  It's a pig.And their ears will stick up when the heads down.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?