Author Topic: Life is Good at the 15th Annual Tenn. Classic!!!  (Read 8213 times)

Offline Buffalogobbler

Life is Good at the 15th Annual Tenn. Classic!!!
« on: March 25, 2013, 07:07:39 pm »
I just wanted to say thanks to Matt W. for writing the article. :)
I just got the latest issue and have'nt had a chance to read every thing yet, but when I saw the article about the Tenn. Classic, I had to read it right away it was great seeing the pictures, I remember seeing Miss Heather with her camera taking pictures all weekend.It was nice to relive all of the fun we had at the Classic last year! :D
Unfortunately I cannot attend this year because I have a different adventure scheduled for the same weekend and I'll have to wait until next year for another chance to go to Tennessee and enjoy the camraderie and make a pile of golden saw dust. :'(
Matt's article was just what I needed to get my fix! :) And though I'll be 3500 miles away from the Classic this year I'll still have Will Harrison's "Life is Good" going through my head, I'll hear the rasping wood,the chipping rock and taste the shine! ;)
I know everyone will have a great time this year!
Wish I could be there!
Thanks again Matt!

Kevin
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline seabass

Re: Life is Good at the 15th Annual Tenn. Classic!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 12:23:38 am »
we will sure miss you Kevin.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Buffalogobbler

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 08:30:15 pm »
Steve,
It was a pleasure meeting you last may! Have a great time at the Classic this year! I'm sure I'll be back next year.
There's just something special about the Tenn. Classic, I'll be thinking about ya-all and all of the fun I'll be missing.

Kevin
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 07:01:51 am »
We will miss you Kevin,I just talked to Davy and he is set to come,hope Chuck can make it also. I Really enjoy my NY boys/gals company.Yes it was a good article and I have already had several email /calls about it.  :) Thanks Matt you done us justice.  ;) :) Thank Miss Heather for all the good photos also,got to love that girl. :)She was everywhere last year,I can't imagine how she will be getting around this year without the load she was carrying last year. ;) :)  Looking forward to seeings the boys also. Guess you don't realize here in our little family how many people across the country and world see this stuff.  :o After the calls and emails ,I am beginning to understand. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 09:42:30 am »
It was a pleasure to write.  The hardest part was condensing it into a magazine article.  There's a lot that goes on at the Classic and so many things to write about which made it difficult to pick the highlights.  It would be simpler to write a book about it.   :)
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI