Author Topic: New show on history "chasing tail"  (Read 5393 times)

Offline Buffalogobbler

Re: New show on history "chasing tail"
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 02:40:58 pm »
Just the name alone has a sleazy tone to it.

Kevin
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 02:58:36 pm »
Yea apparently the show is about some " hunters " who are trying to controll the deer population. But I know there guys who go out kill deer cut of the antlers and leave the body's Layin in a field and there excuse for hunting is " Ohh I'm helping controll the deer population " guys that do that shouldn't hunt they have no respect at all for an animal they killed
I like osage

Offline Newindian

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 01:54:52 am »
Think it's time to bring this back up now that it has aired.

I saw it it dosnt seam that bad with these exceptions
- they paraded their kill through town in the back of their truck
- they don't portray the best image (slobs and smoke alot) but are acceptable ( they seam to be trying to counter this aspect with a kind of hippiyish tofu eating character)
On the whole they appear to be respectful of the people around them, utilize the game (it dose show them donate meat), and they have yet to show an animal suffer. At this point the major problem I see with this show is they use wheels
I like free stuff.

Offline Marks

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 11:06:01 am »
I don't think they should have shown the impact of the shot. As a hunter I enjoy seeing the impact because I like to analyze the shot placement and entry and exit holes as well as blood trails but that is for the outdoor channel. This is mainstream TV and the public doesn't need to see that especially when he was standing on the guys back porch and the deer were just standing there watching him. He probly could have held up an apple up and killed it with a ninji sword.