Author Topic: Schduleing Archery And Primitive Events 2008  (Read 6922 times)

tradrick

Schduleing Archery And Primitive Events 2008
« on: November 05, 2007, 12:03:40 pm »
Hey guys were schduleing our upcomeing vacation time for 2008.And of cource there are a few events I don't want to miss.One is Pappy's Tenn.Classic which I think was the first weekend in May but want to be sure.Can someone confirm this please?Also Terry Harris has a real nice shoot at Tannehill State Park the first weekend of June.Are there any other trad shoots or primitive events that are worth checking out in the southeast?Thanks tradrick

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: Schduleing Archery And Primitive Events 2008
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 07:31:38 pm »
The Cta ( Carolina Traditional Archers )  state shoot is Memorial day weekend ( the last weekend in May ). Will get more info for you if needed. There are many Primitive shooters that show up. Good camping also
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 01:01:49 am »
I agree with Nugget. the CTA shoot near Hickory, NC is one of my favorites. That's where I met Nugget, last year .Now that I have been to Pappy's it is quickly becoming #1. I believe it is May 2,3 and 4.  ATAR in WV is another great shoot but I don't know the dates for that. Might get that info at TradGang.      Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

tradrick

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 11:53:10 pm »
Thanks guys Ill make note of both of them.tradrick

Offline RG

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 12:15:43 am »
Twin Oaks is 2nd 3d and 4th

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 06:45:01 am »
Of May ,Knothead forgot that part,and this is our new President. ???
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good