Author Topic: Friendship Bow  (Read 12049 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Friendship Bow
« on: November 05, 2007, 09:11:04 pm »
  I forgot which site we started out on.But ,has anybody thought about the Friendship Bow?And has anybody heard from Keenan since he had the other surgery?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: Friendship Bow
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 12:33:49 am »
I was just wondering the other day if I should give Keenan a call and see how he is.  I'm kind of worried that we haven't heard from him in so long.  I hope he is doing a little better.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

jamie

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 02:07:27 am »
ive sent keenan about a half dozen emails to see how hes doing and havent recieved a reply. definetly worried about him

Offline Little John

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 08:29:51 am »
I have missed him also, hope he is well.  Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 11:48:43 am »
We have kind of missed you too Kenneth. You have been kind of hit and miss lately.  ;) Glad to see you here. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 08:53:38 pm »
  Yea, me too Jamie.Kinda worried about him too.Kenneth,how was Elk season/
Lakeland, Florida

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 09:47:22 pm »
I'm new to the community, but I was wondering about Keenan myself.  Was the surgery something serious?
Traverse City, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 10:13:34 pm »
Keenan does custom metal building,kinda like blacksmithing.He had a Bicep muscle tear in half.I think it was the second time.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Little John

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 01:47:56 am »
I didn't know about the bicep muscle, but knew that he had had heart surgery, yep Keenan is one of the good ones. A torn bicep could slow down your archery carreer, hope all is well.  Justin I have been so buzy with work, the horses, farming, hunting, I am just now catching up. With it getting dark early now I have a lot more time for my self and am getting back into bow projects. got a couple of bows going and a couple of guys making thier first bows. Am about ready to start on a couple dozen matched arrows. Eddie, the elk season was good but no kills. Several close calls during the regular season but foiled by shifty wind each time. I had a special cow only private land tag that went thru Nov. 18 so got more hunts in with out seeing a cow. Got several rabbits, a grouse, and am ready for more rabbits and predators.   Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline sonny

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 10:22:43 am »
The following is part of an e-mail response that I got from Keenan on 11/18. Sorry I didn't post this before !!

"Good to hear from you.  Sorry I've been out of the loop on things for a while. Still in and out of the hospital alot lately.I got the ruptured bicep healed up but have been having a huge battle with the intestines and diverticulitis all year.
   I am having surgery this comming tuesday to remove a bad section of the signoid colon and will be in for another 3-5 days if all goes as planned.
  The docs have been trying to figure out why I seem to be falling apart when I'm still fairly young and in good shape....lol... They knew it seemed to be a connective tissue disorder and my latest blood work came back positive for Lupus. We are still not sure the exact type or stage, so have to have some more testing after recovering from this surgery. It has been a rough road these last couple years, but at least now we have some direction and know what we are dealing with.
  I'm really looking forward to getting life back to normal,,,,,,,,though many would argue that I've never been normal.lol  I think I have more half finished projects then I could ever possibly get done but I'm hoping to get there soon.
  Hopefully be able to get back home and back in touch with everyone on PA. Please say Hi for me and tell everyone not to give up on me I'll be back as soon as I can."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 12:22:57 pm »
Thanks Sonny,  would you let Keenan know our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.  Justin

SW Utah

jamie

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 12:27:23 pm »
Thanks Sonny,  would you let Keenan know our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.  Justin

amen

shootinbud

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 02:14:35 pm »
i am new to the community but i  hope he gets better i would hate having my bicep torn in half

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 08:41:31 pm »
Yep, hope he has a speedy recovery. Were pullin for ya Keenan. :)
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....