Author Topic: The Spirit station gets its 2nd annual "Classic" face lift  (Read 3102 times)

Offline Josh B

Re: The Spirit station gets its 2nd annual "Classic" face lift
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 08:43:56 pm »
Well said fellas!  It is way more than graffiti on a rock wall to me.  I'm all for the friction fire next year.   I'm also studyin on some other ideas that were discussed while we were there.  I'm already counting days!  Josh

Offline iowabow

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2013, 09:09:03 pm »
I really enjoy this part of the classic and it looks like it may be a tradition. You guys are great to work with, so much talent and skill. Loved those paint brushes and really thought those pigments were  well worked and got the job done. Next year I will bring the shell white and a couple more tricks. If Pappy wants us to keep it as a tradition we will make it happen. You guys are amazing to work with.
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 05:53:01 am »
For sure John,I love that place and you guy are awesome to help me keep it up and looking like it should, wished I had more time to spend with yall up there,very peaceful place to hang out through all the hussel and bussell of the rest of the Classic. Amazing work.Very cool. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good