Author Topic: Congratulations to HoleinthebowChuck for winning April Self BOM!!!!  (Read 52555 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Congratulations to HoleinthebowChuck for winning April Self BOM  with his New Osage bow for bear hunting

Here’s what Chuck had to say:  I started this bow last year, but ran into some problems and had to modify it.  It was from a stave I got from Pappy in 2010. It ended up 68" NTN and 50#
at 28".  When I was working on this bow, the bottom side delaminated and I put the bow over in the corner. Last year I set up a bear hunt with a couple of friends and thought about a take-down.
Thanks for looking.  Chuck

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,39546.0.html

Here are a few comments from forum members:
Very cool Chuck,glad it worked out for the Classic and I got to see it before it gets blooded in battle,good luck on the bear hunt,see ya in December if not before. 
Picture of the hunt please,and maybe a bear roast.     I think I may have another like that in the barn just waiting,you are the hole in the bow Man.   
   Pappy

Dreamt  that I was attacked by a brown bear last night. Dont know why, I live in Texas lol any way.. nice bow. Way to eork that knot...or is it a peep sight  ssgtchad
That is something to see for sure. Thanks for sharing.  Dean
Very cool bow Chuck.  It looks even better in person.  It was nice talking to you at the Classic. Good luck to you and Kevin on your bear hunt.  Clint

« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 02:53:31 am by criveraville »
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Josh B

Congratulations! Josh

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Congrats Chuck,very well done. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Buffalogobbler

Congratulations Chuck!!!
For winning bow of the month with that awesome take down and for killing a 300 lb bear with it!!!

Buffalogobbler
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
Re: Congratulations to HoleinthebowChuck for winning April Self BOM!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 10:02:30 pm »
Congrats holeinthebowchuck.What a bow.I talked to you a bit at the classic and you were about ready to leave for your bear hunt.I understand this is'nt your first hole in the bow bow.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 11:59:38 pm »
congratulations ;)
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline BrianS

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 09:49:20 pm »
Congratulations Chuck!