Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 389942 times)

Bishop

Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2007, 03:48:22 pm »
i plan on coming and bringing the wife and maybe our son, the plan is to get in the area early in the week, maybe we can help out if its needed.

Bishop

Offline DanaM

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2007, 03:54:10 pm »
I plan on showing up early also, hope Pappy has lots of food ;D ;D ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2007, 04:08:28 pm »
i don't think lack of food is a problem at Pappy's...is it GregB?  or should I ask Gregs wife that question? >:D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

kyleM

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2007, 06:58:27 pm »
I plan on showing up early also, hope Pappy has lots of food ;D ;D ;D

Ill be driving up from Georgia as well, if i can get leave! Can't wait to get away from all this military crap and join the real world again :)

Minuteman

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2007, 08:37:52 pm »
 I plan on coming . Even though I only get one major archery shindig a year, I plan on going to Pappy's not Mojam.Went to Mojam for 3 years straight and had a good time. I went to Pappy's last year  and had a much better time in Tennessee than I ever did in Missourri.
  We will  be getting there on Thursday  evening this year, that is if its ok with the owner, so we can make sure we get a spot down in the valley. Had to stay up top last year , missed out on a lot of stuff being so far away. Long way to the facilities too.
 See ya'll there. I may even shoot the 3-d range this time!
 Chris

Offline DanaM

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2007, 08:55:44 pm »
That cuts it I'm showing up in feb just to make sure I get a good campin spot ;D
Besides february is awful here, snow, cold, windy and no sun :(
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2007, 10:52:51 pm »
  I'm heading up also.Nice weather and the beach is highly overated. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2007, 10:55:56 pm »
Dana come on down early and bring that wife of yours...I will show her Nashvegas, shoppin music etc...you can camp out   >:D
Chris even though I have no right to do so...I give you full permission to come on down early.  ;D
Bishop bring the whole family. This is such a fun family event.  There were people of ALL ages building bows, shooting etc.
Do you think we can get that Dustybaer to make the trip again this year??  DTiller are you gonna make it?  I think you promised me and Sarah some goodies... ;D
And we will have entertainment as rumor has it there will be Parkers there...and of course Pappy and GregB.  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2007, 11:28:06 pm »
 Gawd,,Starting to look like a family reunion.And the wife and I definately know our way around Nashvegas,yewwhoo!
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

kyleM

« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2007, 02:43:37 pm »
Does anyone from florida or south eastern georgia area plan on going? If so i plan on  taking leave to go up this way as well, to see my dad and everyone else that goes! Ill gladly car pool in my truck, or if possible, i could jump in with someone else??   btw my dad is DanaM if nobody knows yet :)

Offline DanaM

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2007, 02:56:16 pm »
Hey all you southern boys you have a Yooper amongst ya ;D
Kyle sure hope you can get leave. We can do the self bow challenge together.

Manistique, MI

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2007, 03:20:42 pm »
Does anyone from florida or south eastern georgia area plan on going? If so i plan on  taking leave to go up this way as well, to see my dad and everyone else that goes! Ill gladly car pool in my truck, or if possible, i could jump in with someone else??   btw my dad is DanaM if nobody knows yet :)
Man you gave too much information.  By typing that last sentence you hurt your odds of getting a ride.  ;D LOL  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2007, 03:27:04 pm »
............Kyle..Plan on goin' at this point. Iam in florida and so is Eddie(mullet). He is palnnin' on goin' as well. We will figure somethin' out. Yer dad is Dana M ? Whoo-wee, sorry ta hear that young man ! ;D Aint no justice in the world is there ? ;D ;D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2007, 04:20:33 pm »
Thanks Justin and bob, remember I don't get mad I get even >:D

Manistique, MI

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2007, 04:44:54 pm »
I'll be there( here is your warning). Hopefully bring Auggie along too. Plannin on comin a little earlier this year. Like Chris said Mojam is great( and close for me) but ifn you can only make one...come to Pappys you will never meet finer folks....and GregB ;)....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....