Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 392243 times)

Ranger B

Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #945 on: May 07, 2008, 08:33:12 pm »
I wonder if you could have gotten anyone to let him shoot an apple off their head about midnight or later  ;)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #946 on: May 07, 2008, 08:36:03 pm »
I wonder if you could have gotten anyone to let him shoot an apple off their head about midnight or later
I think as the level of spring water in the mason jar decreased...the odds of someone letting Byron shoot an apple off their head would have increased. ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #947 on: May 07, 2008, 10:11:31 pm »
Yeah! But was he helping to reduce the spring water???!!!!???  :o ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #948 on: May 07, 2008, 10:16:12 pm »
  Heck, If it was Byron Ferguson, I'd probally let him shoot a June bug off my head.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #949 on: May 07, 2008, 10:18:52 pm »
Wait a second Eddie! Wern't you the guy trying to catch flying arrows with some friends?  :o ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #950 on: May 07, 2008, 10:24:21 pm »
Wait a second Eddie! Wern't you the guy trying to catch flying arrows with some friends?  :o ;D

Dang It Boy....Eddie.....Tell Me It Aint So!!!!!!!!!!

:o
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #951 on: May 07, 2008, 11:13:32 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D Yep it's so. At the World famous Pat's Camporama. But , Yeeearsss ago I used to do it at karate party's. Did I tell you about cutting tomato's out of somebodies hand with a sword? ???
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline CHA-CHING

• Chuck
« Reply #952 on: May 07, 2008, 11:40:46 pm »
Don't ya know his nick name is NuckleDragger, The Dude was born hunting the Florida swamps where the mosquetoes fight the gators for part of your butt, and they will throw a cottonmouth at ya to see ifn your a wuss, I know first hand and I hate snakes, and I don't wade those swamps. it's ok to be a WUSS, take it from a part time Floridian.

"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Offline OldBow

• I'm just an old retired biology teacher.
« Reply #953 on: May 08, 2008, 12:49:57 am »
did anyone get a shot of the whole group from PA??
I have yet to see anyone post one.
I think Marie from CzechLand took some.
When you're retired, every day is Saturday

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #954 on: May 08, 2008, 01:59:53 am »
That is Ed's Marie not me...two Marie's at the classic!  Doesn't get better than that!  Ed is the Editor.  Marie his young bride to be took a gazillion pictures which is 2 less than what Tina (Mrs. Hillbilly ) took!  I was building my fantabulous bow so I wasn't responsible for pictures this year. Julia Rose is the velcro you see on my legs as I build my bow.  Very Very strong velcro!  ;D  except when she was shooting her incredible bow that Dana gave her,  the she was just part of a bungie chord.  ;)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #955 on: May 08, 2008, 03:27:38 am »
Yep! Ya got the dirty hands to proove your now a bona fide bowyer!  You have a couple of great ladies there Marie. They do you proud!

Love the Primitive Archer shirt. Wore it for the first time today to work. Looks great!

Looked to me like that young lady of yours was giving you a lot of help with that bow. I think you have an up and coming archer and bow builder velcroed to ya!  ;D

David T

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #956 on: May 08, 2008, 04:01:29 am »
I had a great time even thou, I did have to leave early. I could tell it was going to be the best one yet, as long as the weather would hold out. I got to meet some new people. Everybody like the arrows I donated, maybe I should take orders. Got to spend time with the Twin Oaks boys, which is a joy. Pappy, Ron and the Twin Oaks gang, you guys ROCK.
Cleves, Ohio

Offline DanaM

« Reply #957 on: May 08, 2008, 12:08:55 pm »
Pappy who won the drawings anyway, I know sawfiler won the arrows but what about the rest of the stuff???
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Keenan

« Reply #958 on: May 08, 2008, 01:08:45 pm »
 For all effected by the recent events down south!!!! :o  Check in imeadiately to the Bowaholics thread for help. It's not to late and there may be help. :D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #959 on: May 08, 2008, 01:18:33 pm »
I'll get a list Dana,All I know for sure is a Parker won your knife,imagine that,that was about all that was there. I will post the winners in a day or 2,as soon as I can get Joanie [my book keeper] to get it for me.By the way a great big thanks for all the stuff,it made the club a good chunk of money and we really appreciate it. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good