Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 389446 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #975 on: May 16, 2008, 07:16:43 am »
Well Cody got his knife  that Dana so graciously donated and Cracker got the Quiver that
Mullet gave us.I think all the other stuff was picked up at the end of the Classic.I can't
tell yall how much The Club and I appreciate it.It really helps out on the expense of putting
this thing on,I know it ant about money but for some reason you got to have it to get stuff
done. ??? Glad everyone had a great time and next year I already have the picture album's
ready for all to see.I took 175 pictures and some really good one I might add.I have been doing this for 3 or 4 years now and it is pretty cool to look back and see all the old faces and the new one that come along,especially the kids .O how the grow. :)I hope Tiller got his bows that is about all I have left to send out except the big Rock Kennen sent and I really don't know what to do with it.
Thought about about making little bird points out of it. ;) ;D ;D Just kidding.
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #976 on: May 16, 2008, 07:45:06 am »
Glad Cody won the knife he was drooling over it :D Ronnie's a lucky cracker to win the quiver ;D
Ya it was a big time Pappy sure hope to come next year I need to charter a bus and pick people up
as I head south :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #977 on: May 16, 2008, 08:04:10 am »
Hope you can to Dana,just wouldn't be the same anymore without you,bus that might be a good idea. :) ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #978 on: May 16, 2008, 09:32:40 am »
You sure ya want the Yooper back?? Probably just a trap so you can have the snipers in place waiting for me
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #979 on: May 16, 2008, 12:00:01 pm »
      I sure hope that I can get the Time off next year to join in on this....I beleive I reall missed a good time!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline OldBow

• I'm just an old retired biology teacher.
« Reply #980 on: May 24, 2008, 10:42:48 pm »
      I sure hope that I can get the Time off next year to join in on this....I beleive I reall missed a good time!!

I copied the html on this trick...OldBow
When you're retired, every day is Saturday

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #981 on: May 25, 2008, 02:28:01 pm »
Hmmm! If you really want to give Keenan a palpitation send back a bag of obsidian flakes first and then the big blade. Best contact Keenan again and find out what he wants to do with it.

Expecting to see the bows next tuesday! Cant wait to get them here and start to finnish them up.

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill