Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 384798 times)

Manager

Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2007, 10:23:01 pm »
So why cant you bring your son....There are more than enough people to watch him....

Dana you better behave or I will tell your wife that it isnt an all guys weekend and she should come....she really should come anyway.....Marie and I stay at a hotel...

Plus it is always fun to go a round or two with Marie in person.....

tradrick

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 10:50:59 pm »
I know I'll be there.Got hooked last year when I got introduced to bow building.It is a great event and one of the best and biggest archery ranges I've ever been on.Pappy is Gary Davis comeing back this year?I was not a member of this forum or the magazine last year when I was there.But now I am and realized I met some of you.It would be great to talk with more of you PA folks now that I'm part of ya'll play ground(this forum).tradrick

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 10:57:02 pm »
Jamie all we have to do is tell Joanie that you are bringing a birthday boy...she will supply the clowns...they kind of come with the gig anyway...Right Pappy and Greg?  It would be the best birthday there are lots of kids of all ages running around.

Justin you never did come back and get the rest of the tree trunks in my yard  >:(

Sorry but all my ash is taken...ALL of it!  ;D Ahhh the memories, Such nice ash... ;D  no rot, no varmits or critters  :o...I believe some would pay a pretty penny for such fine ash and I expect some mighty nice bows out of it!  ;D  8)
Your turn Dana!   >:D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Manager

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 11:01:19 pm »
Oh my goodness, this board just went south.  :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 11:02:35 pm »
Justin started it!!!  >:( I mean Dana...or was it Justin...  ::)  :P naw it was probably Pappy he tries that innocent act but we know the truth!!  >:D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 11:12:00 pm by Calendargirl »

Manager

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 11:06:35 pm »
see you have to come to Pappy's just to witness the crazy banter....

Did we mention good food??  there is a lot of that..........

jamie

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 11:08:01 pm »
kids or you guys is a tough choice but not that tough :)

jamie

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2007, 11:09:54 pm »
man i just reread this post...........and you wont let me bring up religion!!!!!!!! :o :o

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2007, 11:13:38 pm »
...........Ya mean I gotta ride with Eddie  all the way ta tenn. ? :o I gotta think about this fer a while ! ;D
What are you complaining about, NON? your the one that is always expelling that extra air from your innards!  :o  >:D

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2007, 11:31:17 pm »
                  Uh thats air from the top orifice not the other, I think ya call  the other "trouser cough ! " :o ;D ;D ;D ;D.....bob

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2007, 11:54:32 pm »
                  Uh thats air from the top orifice not the other, I think ya call  the other "trouser cough ! " :o ;D ;D ;D ;D.....bob
yes that would be a "trouser cough"  So I guess Eddie is safe unless of course you give him the whole technicolor yawn along with that top orifice air   >:( ...eeeew!  Then he's really in for it!  >:D

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2007, 11:58:47 pm »
   Hahahahahahaha ! Yer somethin' else "girl !" Hahahahaha ! :D :D :D :D :D :D...........bob

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2007, 07:56:00 am »
Marie I am Innocent and the pure white snow. ;) ;D Yes Gary Davis will be there and it
ant a all guy thing,we had several women/kids building bows last year,and jamie you can
bring up religion if you like,anything to get you there,my aim is to please.Also we can have
a party for the lad and I can promos there will be clowns.Any one that wants a flier just pm me with your mailing address or e mail and I will get it to you.Mine is [markbaggett@detdist.com]
justin I hope you can make it it just wouldn't be the same without you and we need Cody
to help out in the shop.jamie I understand but I guarantee the boy would have a blast,nice
creek to play in and lotts of shooting for the kids. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

jamie

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2007, 09:45:45 am »
not looking good but i'll work on it. peace

Offline DanaM

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2007, 11:31:40 am »
Marie you gave all yer ash away :o if it really was that fine I think you could have charged a few dollars for it >:D
After all good ash is hard to come by ;)

As fer my wife coming if VB don,t ride with me she will most likely be there. Won't be no hotels though
and she would be fine with that. I can't believe that you stay in a hotel Sarah and Marie :o I thought you were redneck ladies ;)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI