Author Topic: NAked and Afraid on Good Morning America  (Read 9273 times)

Offline billy

NAked and Afraid on Good Morning America
« on: June 18, 2013, 08:50:06 pm »
Here's a link to the Good Morning America segment about Naked and Afraid.  Apparently a lot of media are talking about this show.  You'll see me in a few of the clips.  I'm excited to see the entire series. I really think it's gonna be great.  Check it out..

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/naked-afraid-reality-tv-show-pitts-contestants-elements-19418874
Marietta, Georgia

Offline Joec123able

Re: NAked and Afraid on Good Morning America
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 07:00:51 pm »
Can't wait to see it
I like osage

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 02:19:09 pm »
Is it just me or does it seem Billy is  little over eager to have us see his butt?

;D

Get this...none of them were competing for any prizes at the end.  No voting anyone off, no backstabbing double dealing, just people seeking to push their personal limits.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 06:22:48 pm »
Well...

Nekked fellers on tha TV ain't my number one passon...
Are there any Women on the show?

>:D

OH Come On!!!
I Cain't be the only one Thanking it...  O:)

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline Mike_H

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 03:18:36 pm »
Gus, they pair one man and one woman for each episode.  Billy's partner is a looker to be sure. >:D

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 03:24:47 pm »
I hope Billy is quick to find a fig leaf, or fashion a squirrel-pelt loin cloth  ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 12:16:30 am »
Cool Billy. I'm looking forward to the show.  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline dinorocks

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 11:56:42 am »
I didn't know about this show...by chance I caught it last night...I knew the guy looked familiar...after searching on the web I confirmed that it was Billy!  Very cool!  He even knapped a stone point, skewered a nutria for food and used the fur for a loin cloth of sort.  Glad to see him stick it out for 21 days (that doesn't read very well...)...my wife was glad!
"Speedy arrow, sharp and narrow"  GD

owlbait

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 10:25:56 pm »
I thought the area that Billy and his partner were dropped into was the most inhospitable area in that series. The water, insects, snakes and gators were horrendous. I admired Billy's skills and his partner's talent to keep him motivated. ::) ;D   Why didn't they try to make some foot covers to protect their feet?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:34:54 am by owlbait »

Offline sleek

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 05:52:04 am »
Billy, I actually forgot you said you were going to be on a show a while back. Watched the episode you were in last week before reading this post. Of all the episodes, I thought you were in the worst possible place. I would probably have quit the moment I saw those snakes. Lol, I think anybody who would have hit the button as soon as water moccasin #3 swam out would have more survival sense than anybody trying to stick it though. Aside from me being yeller, that was amazing.
  I did tell that tv set a few times that I wished you had made a bow. So now I gadda ask.... why didnt you?  Brilliant use of the night vision camera for spotting that nutria by the way. Also, do you still have that point you made? Gawd awful place to be. I also appreciated how you took the fire with you guys when you moved to higher ground ( also brilliant, most seem mentally attached the the point the map tells them to camp. )
  Will there be another season? And if you still can talk to the producers, I have an idea to make the show better. Nobody in an actual survival situation is aware of when they will be rescued. This increases the mental toll on a person. Season 2 should have it so that the survivors are out for an unkown ( to them ) time frame. That way there is no countdown to the last day. Maybe have it so that they have to actually be seen by search and rescue 3 times before they are picked up, and they never know if they are seen until the third time. Just an idea to make it more interesting anyways. Sorry for the book, but this is the survivor show that Survivor should have been. Excited to know a cast member.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 11:36:27 am »
Sleek, I like that twist.  My cousin is gonna sign me up if there is a second season.   I'm really hoping she can't figure it out. lol
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline sleek

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 01:13:07 pm »
I would do something like that in a heart beat. Being naked would bother me a bit from the lack of protection of clothing. Would tan like a SOB before hand... I would go around in flipflops everywhere I went to help adjust my feet. And barefoot at home. My tool I would bring ( assuming the girl brings a knife ) would be a bow. ( If thats legal? ) You can use the bow to make fire, walking staff, shoot food, and poke dead things :) Just dont send me to the bayou. I take serious issues with all those snakes. Not afraid of snakes, but thats more than it takes to kill a guy. And in any survival situation, get away from things that can kill you. If the easy button will do it, I'm gonna push it. Too damn many snakes... How did you do it Billy? I would have " Had it with these  snakes in this  bayou!"( snakes on a Plane movie reference ).
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:36:22 am by Pappy »

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 01:24:09 pm »
I would do it...

But I want to film in Hawaii.
My tool would be a Cask of Rum...
And there should be Two Girls... one with a Machete, and the other with a Tub of Sunblock.

Oh and No Cameras...   >:D

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline sleek

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2013, 02:38:11 pm »
LOL Gus, maybe you should film that one.... you could become rich and famous!