Author Topic: I will try it this way  (Read 4790 times)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
I will try it this way
« on: November 20, 2007, 07:26:55 pm »
Not real sure if this is where I need to post this but here I go.
I am looking for a little guidance with learning how to knap my own tips.My brother lost interest so now i have inherited all the tools and some rock.I wanted some tips and other stuff but my bro quit so now i have to learn to fill my needs. I should have paid more attention that weekend at Pats. Who knew. My bro has other things on his mind. O to be single and have no responsibilities.
Well anyways any help would be appreciated.     
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: I will try it this way
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 08:02:52 pm »
Thanks . Been on you tube. Was lookin 4 a little mentoring.  I will continue making a lot of small rocks untill I can make no more.When I am not making shavings or feather pieces or all the other hobbies I have accumilated .
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!