Author Topic: Latest issue  (Read 7653 times)

Offline Cyrille

• I have been active in archery since age 15
Latest issue
« on: July 01, 2013, 11:18:15 pm »
I'm really enjoying the latest issue of PA the article "Raising Cane" was a very interesting one. and so was the BOTM particularly the one about the yew bow. I always save the Medicine Man one until last because that is my most favorite article. I do wish that you would "build a fire" under whoever is suppose to be putting the Medicine man articles together in book form.
 I think that a binder type format would be great because then the articles could be printed off the PC and added as they become available to your subscribers.
To Hunt, to loose, "perchance to dream."*
 Cyrille Troubadour & Archer.

* Paraphrasing Shakespeare's Hamlet

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: Latest issue
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 11:25:28 am »
Thanks, I really enjoy writing the Medicine Man, and it makes it easier and even more enjoyable to write if you know that someone is getting some enjoyment from them. As far as putting them in a book form, I know nothing at all about that, I just write 'em.  ;)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline bubby

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 02:53:32 am »
yeah Hillbilly the medicine man is a favorite of mine to, bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline silverfox

• Ohio Subscription #108669
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 12:35:51 pm »
The Medicine man is my favorite also. Not just the information about the plants, but also the nice short stories that are in the articles. I am fascinated by how they knew what plants would do the same job as modern medication, all of this in many cases 100's of years before the "real " medication was manufactured. I think a book or folder of all the Medicine Man articles would be a wonderful idea.  Thank you Hillbilly for writing some wonderful stories and very informative articles.
New to all of this primitive stuff. Just taking it all in, and learning every time I come here.

Subscription # 108669