Poll

Who has most Cavemanliness?  The rest of you (Marc St.L. included win cavemanLESSnes!

Gene Roberts with fish (hmm knife suspicious)
4 (22.2%)
Dana's sinew (used steel tools but had waded in sewage all week)
3 (16.7%)
Jamie teaching his deer French
5 (27.8%)
WvFlintnapper with his long list but no pics
1 (5.6%)
Bob's fur (pic is missing but it was there)
5 (27.8%)
Hillbilly's phlegm split pea soup (no picture)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 02, 2007, 02:04:45 pm

Author Topic: Caveman challenge!  (Read 76749 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: Caveman challenge!
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2007, 08:16:39 pm »
Well it looks like we have some with Cavemanliness and Cavemanlessness!  Which one are you?  David bring it on buddy!    >:D  Maybe you are peaceful when the boys give us a hard time, but I don't remember you defending our honor...  >:( ;D ;D ;D  Kegan bring it on even in the blazing heat of 28 degrees...BOB you carvin your bowl or pickin you nose with a piece of bone?? this thread has been burp free... :(
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

gene roberts

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2007, 08:22:01 pm »
let's get it on

Offline david w.

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2007, 09:23:40 pm »
I am new to caveman stuff and im not really sure what im doing but i got naked into the widerness and now my caveman life is complete :) the only caveman thing I have done is build a bow and make sinew cordage thats it so im really new at this

And our computer is down because of my sister and its been gone for weeks so im on my sisters laptop and it doesnt have the program to load pictures from our camera
so i wont be able to prove my cavemanliness
 just wait and you'll see

o ya now when the boys give you a hard time I will be doing it with them ;D >:D

I dont know what i did to deserve this

I have nothing against SarahAnne yet

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2007, 10:48:30 pm »
Uh family friendly on the pics,David,  guess it is good you can't load up pics as I don't think nekedness counts...especially in winter...you might get frostbite.  Hence points deducted for survivability...unless you have more fur than Hillbilly...Come on new or not join in...take your pics and send them to Jamie who thinks um I mean is King of Caveman board ask him to post em for you.  You said you would enter, but didn't want to show off....I say it is time to shine!   If I can live a shave free life in y'all's honor you can find a way to post your cavemanliness...unless of course it is really cavemanlessness...ha ha ha...You are a good sport..    ;D

jamie

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2007, 04:57:43 am »
marie naked into the wilderness is a book. :) davivd id be happy to post pics if you could send them, just pm me.

marie you just make up rules as you go dont ya ;)

fellas i say before we post a single pic i wanna see maries legs with a thick coat of fur on em. lets throw a challenge out to her. oh yeah and braided arm pit hair ;D

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2007, 07:57:27 am »

fellas i say before we post a single pic i wanna see maries legs with a thick coat of fur on em. lets throw a challenge out to her. oh yeah and braided arm pit hair ;D

Oh my  ::)
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2007, 10:07:15 am »
 ;D ;D ;D With beads woven into it  ;D ;D ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2007, 11:57:23 am »
The beads are way tooo uncomfortable plus I don't have any primitive ones so that won't work.... >:(  This is a caveMAN contest.  I think you all are just buying time because you all are too chicken.  Plus you all will be the ones voting not me!  Maybe a pic of hairy legs is the prize  :o.  Maybe you all should be careful what you ask for... >:D
bunch of pot-stirrers

Do you have CaveManliness or CaveManLESSNESS??  That is the question...focus on the task at hand.  Hillbilly I know that is hard with the sloping forhead peabrain issue you mentioned....but you can do it...I have faith.
 ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2007, 12:19:11 pm »

;D ;D ;D With beads woven into it  ;D ;D ;D

Im sure someone can send some beads to you.  Of course you would have to promise not to send them back after use.  :P
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

jamie

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2007, 12:25:42 pm »
bok-bok right back at ya >:D

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2007, 12:53:03 pm »
Beads won't make it in time for contest..but will post the pic of legs and armpits... >:D  make sure you activate the smelternet button so you can get the full effect!

gene roberts

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2007, 01:29:11 pm »
this is funny

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2007, 03:23:41 pm »
Beads won't make it in time for contest..but will post the pic of legs and armpits... >:D  make sure you activate the smelternet button so you can get the full effect!
All this talk and still no pictures.  ::) bok bok
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2007, 03:30:08 pm »
                 Nope lots of blah, blah, blah like Justin said ! BURP ! ;D.........bob

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2007, 05:04:44 pm »
Jamie, I dont really think I want to see a hairy calandergirl :o...sounds abit too Amish....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....