Author Topic: Arrow exchange  (Read 10204 times)

Offline half eye

Re: Arrow exchange
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 11:34:14 am »
Old Hippy , if your runnin the deal sign me up too!!!!! I got the urge to make some more surface to air missiles ::)
rich

Stringman

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 11:47:24 am »
Count me in! I'm curious what kinda rules and limits are put on this swap, but I can't see it changing anything for me. Heck I might just gift an arrow from my elk hunting quiver! Have to see who's my recipient.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 12:54:41 pm »
Count me in Steve, as long as I don't get picked by ArtB. I've got enough of his ol' arrows ;).
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 01:22:36 pm »
Same here Eddie. I have plenty of Artsy paraphernalia...............and I love it!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline artcher1

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 01:28:46 pm »
Come on now Eddie, I was hoping to "stick" you on our next trade, LOL!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 01:57:23 pm »
I've got lots of Art's arrows too but I will always take more!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline oldhippy

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2013, 02:24:19 pm »
   OK guys it looks like we have an exchange to do. How do you all want to do this? Custom make an arrow to the specs of the person whose name we drew or just get one out of the quiver? Me, I would rather have one that you made for yourself and have carried in your quiver, has some of you guys mojo in it. Let me know and we will get a new thread for sign up. What do you think?
   Hippy
I'm only a figment of my own imagination (:::.)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2013, 02:36:49 pm »
I say its all up to the giver hippy. New, old, bloody don't matter to me man. Keep it simple and we will have a great time. I like making arrows and would prefer to make one new, but would gladly accept any used arrows. We have to make sure we sign and date these little treasures to.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline artcher1

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2013, 02:37:37 pm »
Personally, I would like to have mine to my specs. I want to be able to shoot what I receive.  Drawing names could be as simple as matching up folks in pairs as they sign up. Keep things simple and fair that way............Art B

Offline artcher1

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2013, 02:57:05 pm »
I think I'm going to quite sending you guys "wall hangers" >:D! Be warned now, anything I send out will be shootable O:)!      Art B

Offline oldhippy

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 02:58:58 pm »
   Well alright, just to let you all know, the arrows that I make are hill cane and I never have spined one. Most are long and heavy and shoot well from most of my bows (45 to 65) but if you really want them spined I can go to the bow  shop and use a spine tester and get what you want. I will start a sign up thread this evening and let it go for a week then we can start making arrows.
   Hippy
I'm only a figment of my own imagination (:::.)

Offline artcher1

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 03:26:33 pm »
Here's a suggestion Hippy. Let those that are paired together sort out what they would like. I'm sure there's not a one here that would be hard to please..........Art B

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 05:04:58 pm »
truthfully... i don't care.
I do prefer a heavy, pointy, sharp arrow.... and durable.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 09:23:34 pm »
I think I'm going to quite sending you guys "wall hangers" >:D! Be warned now, anything I send out will be shootable O:)!      Art B
Hey Art, when was the last time I got a Wall Hanger? ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline dmc

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2013, 06:51:38 am »
I posted on the other thread, but I'd love to get in on this.  I can send it wherever, but I do live in Canada if that make a difference. Just let me know when and where I can send my address.
Carpe Diem- Seize the Day!!