Author Topic: my second quiver  (Read 3521 times)

Offline BOWMAN53

my second quiver
« on: August 10, 2013, 04:08:37 am »
I was thinking about making a quiver all day while i was at work today so i stopped and picked up some leather on my way home. Its both a back quiver and hip quiver, i also added a knife sheath in the strap.  Took about 5 hours.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: my second quiver
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 08:35:35 am »
Pretty cool. You must have been focused to get her done so quick. I get that way to.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline swamp monkey

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 11:30:13 am »
now there is a guy who knows what he wants and knows how to make it!

Offline jeffhalfrack

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 02:10:55 pm »
HMMMMM!!   Nope,,,,53  you  better  send that  to me,,,,,I'll  suffer through it   ;D  you  can try again,,,but , really,,nice  job  JeffW

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 03:51:33 pm »
Pretty cool. You must have been focused to get her done so quick. I get that way to.

I was in the zone man, i put on some preseason football and sat in front of the TV and got to work.

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 03:58:53 pm »
now there is a guy who knows what he wants and knows how to make it!

I actually had no idea how to make it lol. And it was originally just supposed to be a hip quiver but as soon as i got that part done i decided to add a back strap. Then i noticed that there was an area on the strap where i could sew in a knife sheath. Basically my imagination took over for 5 hours, i blacked out and when i came through i had a sweet quiver lol..

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 04:48:51 pm »
I do that with bows...

And slings.

very cool.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 05:54:40 pm »
I do that with bows...

And slings.

very cool.

Thanks, it's pretty cool how if you really want to make something your brain will figure out how to do it. Even if you've never done anything like that before.