Author Topic: Community Bow Projects  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Community Bow Projects
« on: November 28, 2007, 03:08:51 pm »
I have just sent an e-mail to NWTF and RMEF about when, where and how to ship the sets. Do we have everything together to send out and if not, can we do it soon? When I hear back from them about where, etc I will let everyone know.
   I believe Ryan has the Northern bow and possibly other stuff and Hillbilly has the Southern bow, etc. I have both bow socks. I will e-mail Marius about the quiver. Have the Northern arrows come back from Keenan yet?
   With the Holidays just around the corner we don't have long to get these things out.
   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: Community Bow Projects
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 04:29:24 pm »
Let me know when you need it, and I'll meet you one afternoon.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 06:11:37 pm »
Pat, I have just the bow.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 11:41:18 pm »
I have already heard back from both organizations. Mid January is the deadline. I asked about sending things after the Christmas rush and they said that was fine. Steve and Ryan hold what you got. I have both bow socks. If anyone else has anything that goes with either of the Community Bow sets, please speak up. I will e-mail Marius about the quiver. I will also send Keenan an e-mail about the arrows.
   Both articles in the new PA were great. Dane and Steve each did an excellent job! Steve, if not politics, possibly a staff writer. 8)...now that you have 2 under your belt. 8)      Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 05:26:51 am »
Nice job Hillbilly and Dana,Pat let us know how they sell,hope they make them a lot of money. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 09:23:46 pm »
Yes, both very nice articles. I haven't finished the mag yet and it's out on loan, need to buy some more. Interesting to see how well the sets are recieved at the auction's.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.