Author Topic: Received (arrow exchange)  (Read 31201 times)

Offline DGF

Re: Received (arrow exchange)
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2013, 12:36:48 pm »
I received my arrow from Matt Wirwicki Yesterday. It too is posted in the show and tell thread for anyone wanting to see this beauty!

-Dan
Wyoming, MI

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2013, 09:55:54 am »
Glad you like it Artcher1, not as nice as some,but...  Don't know how to post pics. Sorry.   BDan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2013, 07:47:22 pm »
Got my arrow today thanks Pat there great  ;D you do some awsome work.
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2013, 09:09:29 pm »
Got my arrow(s) from Fred Arnold. Great Tonkin cane arrows with turkey 2fletch and trade points.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Polar Bear

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2013, 12:02:22 pm »
Got mine last night from Sadie Jane.  Pictures on the show and tell thread.
When we do right no one remembers, when we do wrong no one forgets.

Offline Patches

« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2013, 04:16:15 pm »
Recieved my arrows yesterday from Bowtarist.  Will post Pictures of them later this week.  Awesome arrows!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

Neal   
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2013, 09:26:47 pm »
Cool Neal! Glad they made it and that you like um. Get w/ me if in you got any questions bout um. dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Ed Brooks

« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2013, 06:03:22 pm »
Ozzy, I got an e-mail at work from my wife, she said I got a package the mail, Thank You. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. Ed
It's in my blood...

Centralia WA,

Offline Ed Brooks

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2013, 03:47:54 pm »
WOW! Great arrow Ozzy: I got an awesome arrow from Ozzy, I did not get the pictures of it yet. it is a garden stake boo shaft with two fletch a stone point from Tracy, snake skin under the fletch. It got to go hunting in Washington lastnight, not that I really want to shoot this piece of art. I will try to talk someone at my house with a camera to snap a pic or two today. Thanks Ozzy. Ed
It's in my blood...

Centralia WA,

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2013, 04:21:50 pm »
Glad you like it Ed hope it makes meat for you ;)
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline half eye

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2013, 12:51:15 pm »
Received my trade arrow from R.Lusthaus, it's brilliant. The post office did everything in their power to destroy it but no dice (see the pic of the package). They had bent the shaft, and broken the tip of the beautiful bamboo head. just touched up the tip and pitch, and a little heat and she's good as new.

Ya make a tough arrow, sir. Tickled to add to my collection
rich

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2013, 05:46:03 pm »
Rich, you're fortunate indeed. The PO and their damned triangle boxes just weren't made for archery gear. I've been fortunate over the years but the only 2 bows that ever arrived broken came in those worthless boxes.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2013, 06:45:16 pm »
So please tell me, cause the damaged stuff is getting old, how do you send stuff thru the mail?  Put everything in PVC tubes?

Russ

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2013, 09:33:57 pm »
It doesn't have to be PVC although that is most likely the safest. For some reason the post office seems to think anything in those triangular tubes can be pushed, piled, and jammed into any and all space available. They just aren't a very stable packing for breakable items. I also think they get jammed any which direction on conveyor belts while being sorted. Even a heavy cardboard rectangular box or round tube seem to hold up better. JMO
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2013, 10:02:20 am »
Got mine yesterday from Trapper Rob. Very nice. Will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to. Rob can you tell me about the arrow. Thanks again Rob.  BDan
Cleves, Ohio