Author Topic: Native Arrows and Points DVD  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Flint Arrow

Native Arrows and Points DVD
« on: August 30, 2013, 03:14:50 pm »
Hey People, my new dvd "Native Arrows and Points" is available...two full hours of primitive arrow making! Rivercane and hardwood arrows are covered from a-z! All work on this video is accomplished with stone tools and the great hunts for large and small game are all accomplished abo...nothing store brought. Hunting from the ground in natural brush blinds. There is a great segment on making and using the lowly organic points that were in common use among native people but do not get much attention today! All the game on the dvd are taken with organic points, only one deer taken with a nice sharp flint point at 8 yards on the ground! There is a fantastic turkey hunt you will have to see. But the main meat behind this video is making good dependable deadly arrows. This dvd is getting great reviews on 3Rivers Archery's web-site! I also included some information on Native American DNA which you should find very interesting! Check out the youtube clip called " Native Arrows and Points" ...thanks and hope you enjoy! As a paid advertiser this information is legal on the forum...thanks again.

http://youtu.be/JBWcylALiqo
www.BeckumOutdoors.com
Thad

Offline steve b.

Re: Native Arrows and Points DVD
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 03:46:43 pm »
Awesome, will do!

Offline BamaHunter01

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 08:25:01 am »
Already had my wife order it can't wait to watch it when I get off this deployment keep up the great videos I really enjoy them!

Offline littlehunters19862011

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 07:36:32 pm »
i have been wondering win it was going to come out i have been waiting on it should be able to get it soon cant Waite  8)

Offline Ryan_Gill_HuntPrimitive

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 07:49:25 pm »
It's a great video Thad, I recommend  it!
Formerly "twistedlimbs"
Gill's Primitive Archery and HuntPrimitive

Offline billy

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 04:09:11 pm »
I've got Thad's DVD and it's great!  If you're not familiar with Thad, he released Full Circle, a primitive skills DVD back in 2003 and is the only man in GA to take a Pope and Young record book buck with a primitive bow and stone tipped arrow.  But you can see the vast improvements in Thad's new DVD over Full Circle.  In Native Arrows and Points you will see him make arrows completely with stone tools.  But then he puts his money where his mouth is by using his primitive arrows to take all kinds of game animals with them.  He takes deer, squirrels, rabbits, and the very first wild turkey kill taken with all primitive archery gear that's ever been caught on video!  If you want to learn how to make primitive arrows, then you need this video. But it also has a nice blend of hunts too, so you can see these primitive arrows in action.  I love it, and I highly recommend it!       
Marietta, Georgia