Author Topic: Congratulations to simson for winning August Self BOM!!!  (Read 25409 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Congratulations to simson for winning August Self BOM!!!
« on: September 24, 2013, 03:53:25 pm »
Simson does it again with a Self BOM of the month win.  This is what he had to say:This bow is 59” ntn, HLD (hollow limb design).  Take down with homemade sleeves, one tip is wrapped, one filed selfnock.  String is 6 strands 452X, thickened at the ears with B50.

A buildalong is here: http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,41217.0.html

Asymmetrical bow, the two parts of the take down are the same length.

Here are some forum member coments on another fine win. 
One question...Why? .....answer is......cus I can...lol  .....and you must be sick and bored of straight clean to mediocre wood....your a madman and I like it   blackhawk
that is really an amazing bow. I really enjoyed the build along, learned a lot. Congratz on completing that crazy thing, it turned out to be a really nice bow!! Zion
A true master, I never tire of seeing what you can produce.  Grady
WOW! That bow is lights out my German comrade'! That may be the coolest bow Ive seen....WOW...your good. Pearl Drums

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:52:26 pm by criveraville »
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: Congratulations to simson for winning August Self BOM!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 04:20:47 pm »
Congrats Simon.  That bow was insane.  You deserve every bit of that win.  Thanks for the follow along on that one.  You should do more of them.  I always love to see you next bow..  IdahoMatt

Congrats ,nice job both times. 
   Pappy

Congrats Simson, that is a wicked cool bow! .... Brian

Way to go Simon! I loved following that build a long.  The Gopher 
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.